Chapter ~ Oh How We Fell

Natsu finally had his little girl back in his arms, and that's more then he could ever ask for. He was over joyed that Nashi accepted his apology, so he had now made a goal for himself, a goal of trying to be a good farther for her when all this was over.

As he pulled back from the hug, he saw Nashi was small tears from her eyes falling down her face, he softly smiled as he wiped them away. "Shh it's ok Nashi, Mum and I are here now" He tried comforting her, she nodded and lifted her arms up signalling that she wanted to be picked up. A smile grew on his face as he now really knew that Nashi wasn't upset with him anymore, and he would hate to admit it but it had made him spill a tear or two.
-~-

Natsu, now with Nashi in his arms, walked over to the group. Consisting of Lucy, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel and Gray. Once they all saw Natsu this stilled, remembering the accident that occurred at the wedding. Natsu sensing the atmosphere shook his head. "Guys it's me, well for now at least. I don't know how long I have until Lucifers powerful enough to take over once again." They all nodded at this information, but Lucy smiled. Smiled due to seeing her husband and her beautiful child together once more.

Gray and Gajeel smiled, crossing their arms over their chests, happy to see their best mate back to normal. Levy and Juvia on the over hand hand soft smiles on their face but still seems quite eerie of the situation.

"So back at the business at hand, why are you even up here?" Lucy questioned, looking around at the crumbled buildings from the attack. It made a small frown on her face, but she returned her focus back on Levy. "This place naturally gets rid of true evil, stopping harm coming our way. It's a surprise though that Gajeel got in here" Levy huffed.

"Come on Levy! I've already tried to apologise" Gajeel sighed, rubbing his temples.
"It no excuse to bring back horrid memories of what you did" She muttered at him, she than grabbed Lucy's and Juvia's arms pulling them off to somewhere.

"Hey where are you even going?!" Gajeel yelled, as Levy ran off with the girls. Gajeel grumbled under his breath before he punched a near wall, resulting in small chunks of brick falling on him.
"Huh and I thought I had it bad" Natsu smirked, while at the same time bouncing Nashi up and down on the side of his hip, making Nashi burst in giggles.

"Well you though wrong, I got into shit by saying we did a big number on this place. Which of course she got mad at cause it's her home." He grumbled, now leaning on the wall.

"It's getting Juvia annoyed, she keeps going on and on each night how she missed me when she was pulled away by Levy." Gray mumbled, resting his forehead on his hands. "I mean yeah I like her but she just goes on and on"

Natsu laughed had how is friends had copped while he was away, his focus than turned back to Nashi who had a tired but content look on her face. "So how was Nashi while we were...uh away?"

"She was slightly annoying actually, sometimes not wanting to eat or crying randomly cause she missed you" Gray muttered, scratching the back of his neck. Re bearing the times when Nashi would throw things and him and Gajeel when they tried to feed her.

'She definitely took after her father in the annoying department' Gray thought.

Natsu let out a small laugh hearing about his God blessed child, that to others seemed to be the true little devil she really was.
"Well we can't exactly stand around here all day, got to find a way to get rid of the bastard inside of-". Before Natsu finished his sentence he looked down at Nashi. If Lucy found out he said that while Nashi was with him she would flip, but to his luck she had faded into a peaceful sleep. He let out a relieved sigh, he wouldn't have to face the wrath of Lucy just yet.

"-Anyway as I was saying, Lucy and I think there might be a way to get rid of Lucifer" Gray and Gajeel both turned their hands at Natsu's statement. If Lucifer continued to rule it wouldn't just affect them, but the world, so any chance of getting rid of him was a chance they needed.

"So where do we start?"

~*~

As the girls walked off Lucy contently walked along with her sisters, happy that finally her family was back together. Truth be told she wouldn't to stay longer with Nashi, but she knew that Natsu had to rebuild that bond with her that was slightly damaged.
She retuned back to reality when she remembered why the stormed off in the first place. "Hey Levy what's up with you and Gajeel?" Lucy questioned.
With that Levy stopped in her stormy walk and turned around to face her sister, who brought up the touchy subject.
She sighed, knowingly that her sister wouldn't stop without a answer.

"When you really think over it it wasn't that bad, but it still touched home to me. You know...just him bringing up how he was apart of the destruction of our home hurt..." She sighed, lowering her head to the floor. Rethinking her actions with Gajeel.

Upon hearing this Lucy showed a soft smile towards her sister, confusing the short blue hair angel. "Yet you still wish to be with him yes?"
Levy's eyes slightly widened before a small blush grew into her smooth skin.

"Y-Yes..but I think I just need some time you'd know? Yet I still can't shake the feeling of being in love with him, one of the monsters that destroyed our home, one of the monsters t-that I'm falling really hard in l-love with.." Within finishing her sentence she broke down in tears, falling to her knees slightly sobbing.

Juvia slowly walked over and bent down to pat her back gently, silently comforting her sister. "Juvia is also in Love I With one of the ones you call monsters, but there is no helping how we feel for them...Our sister even had a child of the real monster in charge, but look how it turned out. She now has a beautiful child with him and she has a glow around her whenever she's with him and their child...so let's not give up on them, ok?" To Lucy, Juvia couldn't of said it any better than her. She was right she had falling for a monster, but that monster was her love, her life, her Natsu.
.
.
.
.
A/N:OMG ITS A CHAPTER YAYYYYY CELEBRATIONS!! ...im loser and my friend irl is reading this so hiii!