Chapter 5 ~ No Way!?

.Lucy.

I awoke to the sounds of soft snoring in my ear, it wasn't annoying but it wasn't comforting either. I rolled over to face Natsu, to see his soft expression on his face, his mouth slightly open erupting the snoring sound.

As I stared at his peaceful face, it calmed me and I thought of the happiness that he was now bringing me, making my stay here more comforting. That moment was soon over as I had the overwhelming urge to vomit.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, my hand on my mouth stopping an explosion from erupting inside the room. 

"If this is what I think, I will Murder Natsu..." I muttered under my breath, as I finally felt relieved from the urge to throw up.

As soon as I finished my cursing sentence, the bathroom door slammed open revealing the worried Natsu. As his eyes located me he ran and ducked onto his knees beside me.

"Lucy, you ok!?" He asked worriedly, his eyes widened as he looked at me for what was the matter. When he saw none we hugged me quite tightly, as if he needed to know that I was there and safe

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine-" Yet, once again I had the overly welcoming urge to vomit.

When I knew I was about to chuck once again, I forcefully pushed Natsu aside while I emptied the contents of my stomach.

"Ok... Well somethings up, since your strength and vomiting ain't normal" He said getting up, walking back over to me.

"Yeah well, that's pretty obvious" I facepalmed, the real genius he is.

"Well, you ain't always so fierce and strong so you must be sick, and your attitude is also a bit...Harsh" He concluded, whispering the last part which sadly I heard making me crack.

"Oh, ok doctor Dragneel! Why don't you tell me what up then!?" He was ever so slowly starting to push my buttons.

At my comment he grew a sly smirk, obviously thinking something wrong.

"Hey if you want to, we can play doctor" He smirk, leaning forward to try and grab me, but I jumped up and ran to the bathroom door.

"Shut up, Shut up, SHUT UP!!"
"Pfft sure, let me, at least, get a real doctor for you ok?" He laughed at my behavior as he walked towards me, but strangely I suddenly started to feel quite light headed. I felt my body sway side-to-side in a motion, as I tried to get my balance but my vision was cut short.

I couldn't hear most of the sentence since I fainted on the floor.

.Natsu.

Lucy fainted after I finished my sentence, she first swayed for a bit before completely fainting. I jumped for her and made it just in time to support her head from hitting the floor.

I straighten myself upwards as I pulled her more into my lap, looking at her to see if she did manage to hurt herself while falling.

Luckily she didn't at all, but she still had fainted and I had no clue why so my heart raced

I picked her up and ran to the bed and placed her there, then I ran to the door and shouted "Nurse!!" as loud as I could

- minutes later-

Finally, a nurse arrived which made my heart relax a bit, but it didn't stop my panicking mind stop from thinking up the worst situations up.

Finally, after the nurse checked her over, she announced to me that I had to leave the room since she had to check under her clothes.

"I have seen her before and she's hot so why-" I was cut off by the prune of the nurse "Prince Natsu I ask you to please leave the room now!"

"Fine!" I grumbled madly, existing out of the room, my room.