It's A No Go

Lucy P.O.V
"W-What do you mean accident?!" I asked worryingly
"Apparently as soon as you left, Natsu went a bit crazy and started to tear apart his cell apart..."
"What do you mean 'apart'!?" I said rasing my voice a bit in worry. I then realised that I was still holding Nashi in my arms in a rocking position. She was awake and looking up at me with her thumb in her mouth looking at me confused.
I looked down at her into her eyes for a while until she shouted "DADA!" And throwing her arms in the air which made me smile.
"Hmm she really loves Natsu doesn't she"Igneel said while also now looking and Nashi who was showing of her goofy grin
"Yes she does......anyway back to the question" I said while looking from Nashi to igneel
"Ah yes...the guards reported that he was trying to tear down the bars and walls why shouting your name, however we are uncertain whether her was using his own powers or if he was calling upon Lucifer's....but, until I request that you stay in your room until we get everything under control"
"But I can't just sit here and do nothing why Natsu is out there having troubles because of this dumb Lucifer!"
"Lucy as the King instead of igneel I order you to stay in your room and protect Nashi!" Igneel said with his voice raising
"No I want to help! I can try and use that stupid dark angel power of mine-" I was saying before I was cut off
"NO! I forbid you to use that. If you use that we could lose you to! And what would happen to Nashi if she became a Orphan just because we had to kill her parents because they were a threat to us!" Igneel said which moments later Nashi started to cry loudly as if she understood.
"Shhh shh it's ok.." I said while starting to cradle Nashi
I then looked up to igneel who still had a serious look on his face while looking at me, I knew all he wanted was to keep Nashi and I safe since he is starting to give up on Natsu but....I wish to help him and feel his warmth and his embrace again...but I would be disobey a order from the Devil king himself.....so I guess I should just stay here...
"Ok...I-I will stay here.....but promise me that you will not give up on Natsu and bring him back to me!"
"Hmm it shall be hard but I will try my best.....I promise" he said nodding his head then walking away
"Miss Lucy, this way please.." A maid said leading me to my room.
.
.
.
Once we entered the room I put Nashi in her play pen where she clapped her hands in excitement then starting to play with all the toys, while I flopped on the bed on my stomach, I then turned over and placed my arms out and looked up at the ceiling.
"Oh Natsu.....how did you get into this big mess"

A/N: wow I am sorry for not updating and for this short chapter oh and MY UNCLE SURVIVED!!! So yay I need to do a special chapter now lol anyway I want to say again thank you all so much for 40,000+ views and I hope you all have a good holiday, bye love Ya all!