Well shall we start?

I-I couldn't believe, that Lamia killed my Dragon with one swipe of her hand.

"N-NOOO your kidding me right...." I just couldn't believe it, I then turned to Lucy and Nashi in my arms shaking. Then placed a kiss on both of there heads then stood up.

"N-Nastu What are you doing....." Lucy asked as she looked up at me with tears in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks, I just sighed and then kissed her and then placed my focus but on Lamia.

I then charged at lamia to which I heard from Lucy "Natsuuu!", it did hurt me knowing if I died here that would be the last thing I heard but at least she said me name.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But then Lamia disappeared and I fell on the floor like a idiot, I then sat up to have a crying Lucy charge at me but then hugged me with Nashi in her arms "Y-You idiot...........if you died what would me and Nashi do!","you wound stay here under my fathers protection","D-Do you really think you're father would let a Angel Princess live here!","I know.... But I was trying to protect you two","IS DYING REALLY THE BEST WAY TO PROTECT US!?" She yelled at me looking me in the eye. I just sighed at what was going on and placed my hand on her hand and brought her head to my cheast "see Lucy, I am still alive.....","Baka!"," yer I know...." I said as I closed my eyes. Lucy started to fall asleep in my arms with Nashi that made me feel a warm happy feeling inside.

"Aww so touching" my eyes then shot open as I heard a voice but there was no figure around. "Don't worry Dragneel, I am only here in spirit now so I have no sort of way to hurt you"

Nobody's P.O.V

"Hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahaha" Natsu then started to laugh like crazy, first starting from a quite giggle then turning into a maniac laugh and was starting to turn in his Crazy form (media picture,but just a bit more 'scary')

"W-what are you laughing at!" She said sickly

"Hahahahaha- you" he said suddenly just after laughing but then turning serious when he looked Lamia in the eye and said 'you'

He then looked back at Lucy and Nashi in his arms and both placed a kiss on there heads, he then walked into the room and placed them on the bed and went back outside of them room and slowly closed the down while watching them sleep. He then locked the door and looked down at the ground and whispered "sorry.........Lucy".

And with that he looked up at Lamia and smiled like a maniac. His voice then sounded deeper and sounded like a hundred more of his voices around the room,

"After Nashi was born I told my self to never use this form again because I lose myself and go mad but if I focus, if I focus I can just about do anything, and I know you are really here you're just being a bitch and being invisible"

"Arhhhh" Lamia growled before revealing herself

"Well shall we start?"

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of yelling, I then realised what happened. I then check to see where Nashi was to which she was snuggling into my chest asleep, I couldn't see Natsu anywhere.

"No,no,no!" I then jumped out of bed and left Nashi on the bed asleep

I then started to bang my hands on the door yelling "Natsu!!"

I kept doing that for I don't know how long but until my hands started to bleed from the wooden doors and I started to break down in tears. I slid my back down the wooden door and sat onto floor crying "N-Natsu......Y-You jerk..."

A/N: well did you people enjoy that and sorry about the mixed up with the last chapter that only some people know about......oh also thing about Australia you get unwanted guest in your backyard and guess what! I had a Blue Tongue come and say hello..... So yer bye!