How you got together(8)

This was request by FrenchFry49 (the picture is for lui's)

Vanoss: I sighed trying to hold all of my papers as I ran through the street. "I'm fricken 10 minutes late." I mumbled and of course I had to run into something. I fell down dropping all of my papers. "I'm sorry." I said looking up at a very handsome man. "Oh it's ok. I'm Evan by the way." The man said and I got up. "(Name)." I said and he handed me my papers. "Maybe we could go out sometime." I said blushing. "Sure." Evan said and I handed him my number. A few days later, I was going to meet Evan at a restaurant "hey." I said walking up to him. "(Name)!" Evan said pulling me into a hug. "Before we go in I was wondering if maybe you could be my girlfriend?" He said and I nodded "I would love to."

Lui calibre: Today was the day that comic con started. I was walking around cosplay as the Scarlet Witch or Wanda from Age of Ultron. "Look it's Wanda." I herd a girl voice say. I turned around and was meet by a group of people dressed as Avengers. "Hello." I said smiling at the group "sister join our group." An Irish guy, who was dressed as quicksilver, said "ok." I said. At the end of the day I was saying goodbye to all of my new friend. "I'll walk you to your hotel." The man who was dressed as Thor said. "Sure." I said and we started walking. "You know your really pretty." He said and I blushed. "What's your name?" I asked "Lui. Yours?" "(Name)." "You wanna go out sometime?" "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" "Yea." "Ok Thor I'll be your girlfriend." I said and kissed his cheek and walked into my hotel room.

Mini Ladd: I herd a knock on my door and I jumped up and opened it. "(Name)!" My friend Evan said and I hugged him, seeing he had 3 boys with him. "Who are you guys?" I asked when I pulled away "I'm Craig." "Lui." "David" they said and I nodded letting them in. A couple days later me and Craig we're going out on a date. "Hey." I said when I saw him. We were going to the park to have a picnic. "Hey." Craig said pulling me into a hug. About 3 hours later we were finally going home. "I had fun tonight." I said and Craig smiled and kissed my forehead. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I smiled "yes."

I am wildcat: I sighed as I took anther drink of beer. My boyfriend had just broke up with me. "Hello, why don't we go back to my place?" A man asked and I looked up at him. "How bout no." I said and someone come over and grabbed his arm. "I'm sorry about that my friend is drunk." A really handsome man said "It's ok." I said and he held it his hand "Tyler." "(Name)." I said and quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote my number down. "Maybe I'll see you sometime." I said and Tyler nodded smiling. A few days of texting and Skypeing Tyler, we were finally going on a date. "Hey." I said walking up to him. "(Name) you look beautiful." "What movie are we seeing?" "(Favorite movie)." After the movie Tyler smiled down at me. "You wanna be my girlfriend?" Tyler asked as we walked out of the movie theater "well duh!" I said kissing his cheek.

Daithi de nogla: "welcome to (cafe name) what would you like?" I asked a beautiful man(sounds weird). "I will take a black coffee and 2 cookies." The man said and I noticed he had an Irish accent. "Ok.. That'll be $3." I said and he handed it over. I fixed his coffee and got his cookies. "Thank you." I said handing him his stuff. "No thank you." He said and went to sit down. "Hey miss what's your name?" The Irish man asked. "(Name). Yours?" I asked back "David." He said and I smiled....... After about 2 weeks of David coming to the cafe everyday he asked me a very important question. "You wanna maybe go out somewhere and be my girlfriend?" "Well duh I would love to." I said and he smiled brightly.