New person!

Moo snuckel

A lazy day: "Brock!" I said happily walking into the kitchen and smiled lazily at him. "Yes my dear?" He asked turning around from his place at the stove. "What you doing?" I asked hoping up on the counter besides him. "Red velvet cake!" We said at the same time and we laughed.

Going to the beach for the first time together: I blushed darkly at the sight of Brock shirtless. "Wow." Is all I could say. "You look beautiful." Brock said also blushing. "I guess we can go get some ice cream." I said and Brock smiled and took me to the ice cream stand.

Break ups: "where are you going?" Your boyfriend, Brock, asked as you walked out of your said bedroom in a pink lace dress. "Out with Simone and Sydney why?" I asked putting my hands on my waist. "Why are you wearing that you done have a boyfriend." Brock said and I stared at him blankly. "Because it's a girls night out and your not my mom." I said and he gave me a look. "You know what I don't like you asking me where I'm going all the time." I said slipping on my high heels. "So you know what Brock were done!" I yelled and slammed the door behind me.

Make ups: I was drunk to say the least as I stumbled home. I was so mad that I broke up with Brock that I was crying on my way home to. I knocked on the door lightly and when it opened I looked up at Brock. "Hey sweetie." I said my vision blurred. "What are you doing here?" Brock asked and I looked down swaying. "I missed you already." I said and Brock smiled lightly helping me into true house. "Am i still you girlfriend?" I asked as everything started going black. "Yes." Brock said and I feel asleep in his arms.

Favorite Outfit and the necklace he gets you:

Dress: http://www.polyvore.com/my_little_cute_dress/thing?id=48774348

Shoe: http://m.footlocker.com/index.cfm?uri=product&model=22920&sku=142229F&cm=searchmensboots

Necklace: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Cute-terrarium-necklace-with-a-panda-331518630

Cooking: "what are you cooking?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. "Whatever it is it smells good." I said and looked over to see that Brock was putting stir fry on the stove. "This is why I love you." I said kissing his cheek and jumped up on the counter.

You run into their ex: "look at this." I said looking at the box of stuffed animals at a yard sale. "Brock?" I herd a girl say and I spun around. "Who is this?" I asked and Brock wrapped his arm around my waist. "Emily." He said and look down at me. "You know I miss you Brock." He said and Brock rolled his eyes. "I got a girlfriend." Brock said and the girl frowned.

How you got together: "welcome to plant fitness." I said smiling at a handsome buff guy as he walked in. "Hello..." He said and trailed off trying to find my name tag. "Oh sorry (name)." I said sitting down in my chair. "I'm Brock." After a month of him coming everyday me and him had grown close. "Hey (name)!" Brock yelled at me from the weights. "Yea?" I asked and looked over. "You wanna go to the movie tonight?" He asked blushing and I nodded.

You guys run into your ex: "hey (name) you look good." A guy said walking up to me and slapping my butt. "Umm." Brock says stepping in front of me. "(Ex name)." I said and Brock slapped him and walked on.

Your on your period: "Brock fix me some cake." I said throwing anther tissue in to the trash. "Why are you crying?" Brock asked putting his apron one. "Ellie and Joel." I said as I watched markiplier play the last of us. "I'll start the cake." Brock said and I kissed him softly.

How you sleep: Brock wraps his arm around your waist and cradles you into his chest.