When he sings to you

When he sings to you:

(I for real I wrote this in arts and humanities) someone suggested this 

Daithi de nogla: "hey (name) come here!" David yelled from somewhere off in the house and I laid my phone on the table, gingery and got up and walk to him. "What?" I asked poking my head into the room. I broke out into a smile when i saw him with a guitar in his lap and his computer in front of him. "I wanted to sing to you." He said and I nodded sitting down on the bed facing him in his chair. "She is something to behold,

Elegant and bold, She is electricity,

Running to my soul....." He started singing and I smiled at him. When he got done I jumped up and he moved his guitar his out of the way and I hugged him. "You sound so good!" I yelled and he smiled and I kissed him.

Mini Ladd: (this is in one of his videos where he plays GTA and it's the bloopers video.) "tell me if you get decanted by the smoke alarm." I herd Evan say amount all of Craig and David singing. "Oh my god you sound like a smoker." I said walking into the room laughing as I walked over to his computer to see David and Tyler doubled over laughing.

I am wildcat: " (name) come get your damn puncakes!" Tyler sung from the kitchen and I laughed and got up walked in to the kitchen. "Thanks my dear." I said taking the plate and skipped back in the living room. "Oh punkcake oh puncake how I love you puncake!" Tyler sung louder sitting beside me on the couch before he kissed my cheek.

Moo snuckel: "I love you so my dear you'll never know." Brock sung as he played with my hair as we laid in the bed together. "Sing me something." I said rolling over so I could see his face. "What's your favorite song?" He asked. "Young and beautiful by Lana Del Rey." I said and he smiled blushing lightly. "Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?......" When he got done I smiled laying my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Vanoss: "(name) (name) (name)." Evan said smiling at me as I laid my head on his chest as he sung to me. "Yes my darling?" I asked and he smiled. "I sing the body electric, baby. I sing the body electric, I sing the body electric." Evan sung

Lui calibre: "come here (name)!" Lui yelled and I smiled and got up. "Yes my king." I said walking into his recording room where he had a camera set up. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked and he started singing "love is an open door!" Lui started singing and I broke out laughing when I figured out the song was from. "Oh my god!" I said and he smiled kissing my cheek lightly.