Finding out your pregnant

Mini Ladd: "Craig!" I yelled as I looked down at the positive pregnancy test. I covered my mouth after I yelled and locked the bathroom, not wanting him to come in anymore. "(Name)!" Craig said pounding on the door. "Never mind!" I said weakly and started crying. "(Name) open the door." Craig said and I unlocked the door and stepped back. Craig pulled me into his arms and held me. "What's wrong?" He asked and I sighed. "I'm pregnant." I said and he looked down at me smiling. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He yelled and I smiled.

Lui calibre: I set my baby name book down and got up to go get me a drink of water. "What's this?" Lui asked and I almost dropped my glass of water. "Nothing!" I said almost diving to get the book. "Your pregnant?" Lui said and I sighed "yes." I said and Lui smiled pulling me into a hug.

Moo snuckel: i woke up to the feeling of needing to throw up. I jumped out of bed not meaning to wake up Brock. "(Name)." Brock said sleepy and I ran over to the toilet throwing up my late night snack. "You ok." Brock said holding back my hair. "I have to tell you something." I said flushing the toilet and brushed my teeth. "I think I'm pregnant." I said and Brock smiled "I'm gonna be a dad!" He said happily.

Vanoss: "happy birthday!" I said happily to my boyfriend, Evan. "Awe thanks (name)." He said kissing my softly. "Do I get anything special for my birthday?" He asked winking and I rolled my eyes grabbing the bag from under the bed. "Here look inside." He looked inside and looked up at me. "Baby cloths?" He asked and I nodded "I'm pregnant." I said and he smiled happily pulling me in to a hug. "Best birthday ever."

I am wildcat: I set my phone down and locked it and got up to go get ready to get some food. Little did I know Tyler had look on my phone and saw I was looking up pregnancy tips. "(Name) don't think I was looking on your phone cause I don't trust you I just wanted to hack your accounts but why are you looking up pregnancy stuff!" Tyler said and I sighed pulling a light blue shirt out of my drawer. "Yes Tyler I'm pregnant." I said and he spun me around. "I'm so happy for us!" He said and I smiled.

Daithi de nogla: "David!" I yelled as I ran out of the bathroom and into his recording room. "What?" He asked as he continued to play GTA with the boys. "Look at this." I said handing him my positive pregnancy test. "Oh my gosh." He said jumping up pulling his headphones of of his computer and hugged me.