Chapter 1

~A FEW YEARS LATER~

"Sensei! Yukiru is being mean!"

The blue haired male looked up from his desk to see one of his students whining while pointing at the said classmate. He got up and walked over to them.

"What is it now?" He asks softly with a gentle smile.

"Yukiru purposely stepped on my candy that I dropped on the floor!"

"It was your fault! Who told you to drop it?!" The other retaliated.

The bluennette teacher just smiled and patted their heads.

"Now now, no need to fight, it was accidental, now shake hands and make up."

The two young students seem to hesitate for a moment before doing so. They quickly made up after that.

"Thank you Kuroko-sensei!"

With that the school bell signalling the end of school rang.

It has been a few years since he last saw them. Still, he could'nt forget. Kuroko Tetsuya, working as a kindergarten teacher. He lives alone in an apartment in Tokyo pretty much a normal life.

Said male started walking towards the convinience store nearby on the way back to his apartment. As usual, people walking by didn't notive his presence. Until he bumped into someone.

"Ah sorry." The man he bumped into said.

"No, its fine." Kuroko looks up and his eyes widened.

"Kurokocchi....?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol is it a bit too fast? Im sorry! >.<