Chapter 2

"Kurokocchi...?!"

Kuroko's eyes widened when he saw the familiar face. Blonde hair. Charming yellow eyes. Yup, its definitely him. One of them. Kise Ryouta.

Without hesitating Kuroko made a run for it. Running past Kise without warning. Kise was about to take a hold of Kuroko's arm to stop him but missed. Kuroko ran as fast as he can ignoring the desperate calls from the blonde.

Kise tried to run after the bluennette but because of Kuroko's misdirection he failed in doing so.

'Im really pathethic.' Kise thought to himself. Its been years since he last saw Kuroko. He tried to get in contact with him again but failed miserably along with the other Kiseki No Sedai. But when he finally saw the person he has been looking for these past months he just had to freeze and lose him.

But at least now he knows that Kuroko lives around here and that he will see his Kurokocchi again.

                       ~•~•~•~•~•~

Kuroko ran as fast as he could not looking back even if his legs are aching. It didn't matter , he doesnt want to see him. But of all times, why now? He was able to conceal all of his feelings till now but now he just had to show up.

'Why is he here? Why did he call out to me? Didn't he forget about me?' Millions of questions started to flow into his mind.

Kuroko started to feel really tired from all the running so he came to a halt to catch his breath. Kuroko looked back but didn't see the blonde. Noticing that the convinience store was just right in front of him. Kuroko shrugged those mixed feelings off and walked into the store trying to forget that happened.

Kuroko was still in a daze as he grabbed the items that he wanted after he paid for those items he walked towards the exit passing by a really tall person looking at the sweets section.

That person totally stood out with his really tall height and his unusual purple hair. But Kuroko wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings so he didnt look up at the tall person.

At the corner of the purple haired person's eyes he could see a flash of light blue hair. But once he turned his head to see a full view there was absolutely nothing there.

"Oi Murasakibara are you done yet?" A deep voice asked in annoyance.

Murasakibara turned to his side to see Aomine Daiki, Teiko and Touou's former ace walking towards him.

"Akashi doesn't like waiting, and I don't wannna die yet. Jeez, why did I have to follow you here?" Aomine noticed that Murasakibara was looking at nothing in particular and asked. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing, its probably just my imagination."

                     ~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Later that evening, in a quiet cafe, 5 colourful heads sat around one of the tables.

"You what?! Where?! How?!" Aomine yelled at Kise in frustration.

"Daiki, silence. Ryouta, please explain." Akashi ordered and Kise nodded while Aomine quiet down.

"I bumped into Kurokocchi at the roadside near a kindergarten, but he ran away once he saw me." Kise explained sadly.

"Are you sure it was Kuroko?" Midorima cut in.

"Yes! I am sure! It definitely was Kurokocchi!" Kise insisted.

"Alright, I will try to find out more information about Tetsuya , all of you, if you see Tetsuya please try to talk to him." Akashi says and they all nodded in agreement.

They will never miss this chance.  They will seek for forgiveness  from him and express their feelings to him. This time, they wont let him go. Ever.

_____________________________________

Hehe...wanted to post this next week but oh well. I hope its good! Please vote, comment and follow! ♡♡♡ Love all of you!