Chapter 6 (REAL)

OK finally here it is! <3 Let's start!
______________________________________

"You're useless"

"Quit being a regular"

"Weak"

"I don't need to train anymore"

"You're in the way"

.
.
.

"-roko"

"Kuroko!"

The blue head snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his best friend, Kagami Taiga.

"What the hell are you doing? You've been spacing out a lot lately" Kagami narrows his eyes at Kuroko.

"Its nothing Kagami-kun, I'm just tired is all." The phantom shows a weak smile.

Kagami's not stupid (A/N Well maybe he is :P), he's known Kuroko for about 3 years now, he can tell if Kuroko is lying or not, and he could literally tell that his best friend is lying.

However he just kept quiet and bit into his seventh burger.

They are now having lunch together at Maji Burger since they accidentally bumped into each other earlier that day. I mean its not always they get to hang out together since they're both busy with their own careers.

Kagami works as a fireman and has known Kuroko for years when they met at that very place which is Maji Burger. It was like faith you know? At first Kagami obviously doesn't notice Kuroko with his low presence.

But then they became friends, as Kagami would usually come by Maji Burger for food while Kuroko would come for the vanilla milkshake. So after a few times meeting, they slowly became friends.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Ah, I'm full..." Kagami states as they walked out of the fast food restaurant.

"I don't understand how you could eat that much food..." Kuroko sweatdrops as he looked at the red head.

"I don't understand why you eat so little" Kagami answers back.

As they were walking, Kagami's phone rang and they stopped while Kagami took out his phone and turned to Kuroko.

"Sorry, I'll take this, it won't take that long." Kagami tells Kuroko while the blue head just nodded.