Chapter 5

Kuroko paced back and forth his room, the words that left his ex-captain's mouth is stuck in his head.

'Please just please let us make it up to you.'

'I can't live without you by my side.'

'I regretted it.'

Kuroko stopped pacing and looked down at the floor. 'How can I just forget?'

~FLASHBACK~

The sound of the whistle sounded throughout the gym signalling the end of the match between Karasuno. (A/N Ring a bell anyone?)

87 - 33

"W-whats with that score?!"

"Woah! Teiko's team is awesome!

"Teiko won again? Well that's no surprise..."

The crowd cheered loudly however the team seems to be dissatisfied. Once they were in the locker room, a familiar purplenette complained.

"Ah... we didn't make it to 100 points, if Mine-chin didn't get in my way earlier we could've scored more points." Murasakibara protested.

"Ha?! Now its my fault?! If Midorima didn't hog the ball all to himself then I would've scored more dunks!" Aomine retaliated pissed off.

"Silence! We won, that's all that matters! If you want to fight then quarrel on the court!" Naota Sarada, Teiko's Coach cut in.

"Tsk...whatever.." Aomine growled.

Kuroko only watched silently from the back feeling a pang of sadness at his heart. All that mattets to the team now was scoring for themselves and have a competition on whom scored more points. The barely passed the ball to each other anymore, they hardly ever go to practice, they are slowly growing apart.

~ LATER~

"Aomine-kun, Aomine-kun, please wake up." A voice pleaded. Aomine's eyes perked open and saw a familiar blunnette.

"Tetsu huh... forget it Im not going to practice..." Teiko's ace rolldd to his side his back facing the phantom player totally ignoring him.

"Aomine-kun, if you continue this, you might get rusty and someone will beat you." Kuroko continued to persuade his 'light'.

"Whatever, they're all weak anyways..." The tanned basketball player snorted.

"But-" Kuroko was about to say something but Aomine sat up and shot a cold glare towards the bluennette.

"Listen Tetsu you're starting to piss me off, so Im just gonna go straight out and say this directly, you're a useless piece of shit. No one cares about you and never will. You're weak, you'll be suffering and you'll be in pain. You don't even belong here. How 'bout you go back to where you actually deserve to be." Aomine hissed with his cold words.

Kuroko's eyes widened in shock as he felt a wave of depression hit him once again. He could'nt believe his ears.

"Tch, now leave me alone." Aomine laid back down and turned his back towards Kuroko.

Kuroko looked down at his hands and gripped his school pants biting his lips. Kuroko stood up his blue hair shadowing his eyes and quietly walked out of the rooftop.

The blue haired phantom walked back to the locker rooms silently wanting to be alone however a familiar green head was there.

"Midorima-kun..." Kuroko says and the latter turned his head to him.

"What are you doing here?" Kuroko asks curiously as the Oha-Asa lover walks towards him.

"Kuroko, I think its better if you quit your position as a regular." Midorima says getting straight to the point.

"E-Eh? ....What do you mean....Midorima-kun...?" The phantom exclaims wanting to break down.

"Just like I said, it would be better if you did anyways, that's all I wanted to say." With that Midorima left the locker room leaving Kuroko alone.

'Why......?'

______________________________________
Ok, you guys can kill me! Just don't hate me!!! I really did want to update but Its like I'm having a really really bad Writer's Block for all my stories! But somehow I got my inspiration back for this story! I want to update 'Kuroko Turns Into A Girl?!' So bad!!! I'm trying to find inspiration for that story again, anyways thank you for reading!

Follow, Comment and Vote! Love you! ^_^ ♡♡♡♡♡♡