Chapter 4

Chapter 4 desu~ Uwaa!! I'm really sorry!!! I feel like crying T_T So sorry for the long wait! Enjoy~! ♡♡♡
_____________________________________

"I...."

Kuroko lowered his head his blue bangs covering his eyes. Fists clenched the bluennette spoke with low voice yet full of anger and hate.

"You think I can just forget what you did, Akashi-kun?"

Akashi's hands that were on Kuroko's shoulders stiffened as those words came out of the bluennette's lips.

Head still lowered Kuroko's pale hands pushed away both of the emperor's hands and turned around.

"I do not want to see any of you again, even if it means that i have to move away." Kuroko says coldly and walked towards Nigou who is watching them with worry.

He picked up the dog and walked away leaving the red head dumbfounded.

Akashi wanted to chase after him but how could he? His sentence totally caught him off guard. Its true, what they did to the phantom in the past was unforgivable. He knew that Kuroko was hurt back then, yet he didn't care. All they did was threw him away. Like trash.

Those horrible words that they said to him, their actions. Anyone who went through all that would probably be broken, shattered.

Akashi placed his hand over his left eye that was starting to water as he recalls the past. Every time he remembers the past the more his chest hurts. He loves him more than anything, he regretted, he would do anything for the blue head's forgiveness. Anything.

How could they have done that to him? To their phantom? To Kuroko Tetsuya.

~•~•~•~•~•~

~FLASHBACK~

"Yo Tetsu!" A deep voice called out and an arm was placed around the bluenntte's shoulders.

"Aomine-kun, took you long enough, Akashi-kun's going to be mad at us." Kuroko sighed as he closed the storybook he was reading. "I was just about to leave you."

"Awh c'mon Tetsu don't be so worried, if I'm with you Akashi won't get mad." Aomine grins cheekily.

"Let's just go." Kuroko got up and walked ahead towards the gym. "O-Oi! Tetsu! Wait up!" Aomine yelled out as he tried catching up to the blunnette.

~■~■~■~■~■~

As the two walked in the gym a basketball came flying towards them. Kuroko swiftfully dodged the ball and instead, the ball hit Aomine's face with a hard 'boink'. Making him fall over with a new bruise on his head.

"Daiki, you're late." Akashi growls. Aomine sat up and rubbed his forehead with a pissed off expression.

"Hey! Tetsu's late too!" Aomine retaliated angrily. Akashi ignored his sentence and ordered him to run 50 laps around the gym.

"Kurokocchi~!!!" A blonde tried to leap on the blue head but a large hand grabbed his collar restraining him.

Kuroko looked up and smiled. "Domo, Murasakibara-kun."

"Kuro-chin~ Do you have sweets~?" Murasakibara asks pleadingly. Kuroko dug inside his bag and took out a few candy that he kept and gave it to the giant.

"Arigatou~ Kuro-chin"

"Mou! No fair! I want sweets too Kurokocchi!!"

Suddenly a small light blue hankerchief was handed to Kuroko. Kuroko took it and looked up at the person who gave it to him.

"I-its your lucky item for today, y-you can keep it if you want." Midorima says as he pushed up his glasses.

"Shintarõ, Ryouta, Tetsuya, Atsuahi, stop standing there and get to practice, and Atsushi stop eating." Akashi sighs rubbing his temples.

Yup, that was how it used to be. Used. No matter how much you look at it, things and people change for either the better or for the worst. Well the last one was what happened to them.

_____________________________________

Yay! Another chap finished, sorry for making you guys wait so long!! T_T ♡♡♡ Oh yeah check out the song above! Its a song sang by the Kiseki No Sedai! I am literally in love ♡♡♡