Chapter 7

---- 88 days left ----
---- Italics is Quinn ----

Lucy: hey this is Lucy, Santana gave me ur number

Rachel: Lucy?

R: oh wait never mind

L: so do u want 2 hang L8r, I want 2 catch up

R: yes that sounds lovely but I think Michael and Tina are going to Coney Island though

L: no I mean just the 2 of us

R: I'm not quite sure if Jessie would approve of that.

L: Since wen did u need Jessie's approval 2 do anything?

R: I'm getting married and I need to grow up a little, I can keep acting like a high schooler.

L: so, let's go out, Santana recommended me a mall we should go 2

R: I'm not interested.

L: I'll be there in 3 hours

R: what?

L: I'm turning off my phone be4 u can say no

I quickly turned it off and made my way out to my bedroom. I went to the kitchen and I was greeted by Santana. And... her bottle.

"Heyyy..."

"Santana?" I wrinkled my brow at her and took the bottle.

"Hey! I wars drinkins that!" She tried to get up and fell over her chair. I poured the contents of the bottle in the sink.

"Santana it's nine o'clock in the morning. Don't you have a job?" She glared at me from the ground.

"Shurt up." I rolled my eyes and helped her up into her chair. I grabbed a glass of water, and she held out her hands.

I dumped it over her head.

"Q! What the hell!" She screamed, soaking wet. I laughed.

"Pretty sober now aren't you." I was still giggling.

"You bitch!"

"I am a bitch who's making pancakes, so I'm not leaving anytime soon." She glared at me again, and pushed her soaked hair away from her face.

"Damn straight." she muttered.

"I think that's the wrong word to describe us." Santana laughed for the first time since I had seen her. "You know this wasn't all about Rupaul."

"What?"

"You coming back, you didn't just come back for her." She caught my expression. "Well, sure, you like her."

"I think the word you searching for San, is love."

"And she needs you, but the rest of us do too." She said carrying on as if I hadn't said anything.

"Huh?" Since when have I been the glue that binds the glee club together?

"Sure. I mean no one else figured out about Brittany, Mercedes sassed Jessie, Kurt even stood up for Rachel a little. And kitty and Artie getting back together the day you got here? Coincidence? I think not! But that's not all. Puck has had no direction since he found out that he's being discharged from the military a month from now."

"Really?"

"Hells yeah, that surprises you? Q..." she shook her head and laughed. I began to mix the pancake batter. "Well, least night he texted me that he got a job working at bar."