Chapter 23

---- 1 days left ----
---- Bold is Rachel
Italics is Quinn ----

"I don't like this." Tina said as she paced the room.

"Well, neither do I!" Santana agreed she was practically breaking Brittany's hand from trying very hard not to stare at the liquor cabinet.

"But what are we going to do?" Blaine asked motioning for Rachel to sit. She refused.

"Get 11 plane tickets, fly to new haven, and see if she's feeling down?" Kurt put in and made a sarcastic laugh. "That's crazy! Right guys?"

"Remember that time in senior year when she tried to get me to sleep with her again? She was a hot mess and nobody realized it because she was so stuck up." Puck ran a hand through his Mohawk. "What if she did that again? But this time hid it by being awesome?"

"Guys we have no idea if this is happening!" Kurt pointed out again.

"But shouldn't we at least find out?" Artie asked and Kitty nodded with him.

"Don't ya'll think it was a bit weird how she left without saying anything to any of us? It's like she wanted us to hate her!" Mercedes pointed out over the phone.

"Yeah! Mercedes is right!" Sam said on the line with her.

"But she had been going to therapy..." Brittany said gently rubbing her wife's back.

"But the entire time she was in there she was focusing on me or Rachel or Kurt getting back his back bone!" Kurt looked up and the brunette sobbing in the corner hiccuped.

"What did she do for me again?" Kurt asked placing his hands on his hips.

"Remember that time you got four auditions in one day all from barely off Broadway shows?" Santana raised an eyebrow.

"No way. How-why-what- HUH? I don't- how?" Kurt stuttered.

"She's on a first name basis with Dianna Agron." Santana smirked.

"That's not the point!" Tina interrupted.

"Well, what is the point!?" Rachel finally spoke out. "She went to therapy but we know that it was ineffective because she was helping all of us! We know she was trying to make us hate her by not saying goodbye! We know she cut off all contact her via phone! We know she has done it multiple times before! Aren't those the signs?!" She looked up at everyone. "I'm not crazy."

"Rachel, we know you just want to see her again." Tina said. Mike put a hand on her shoulder and nodded unhelpfully.

"I-I know that it, it might seem like that, b-but I-I swear, that I'm not-I really think- I'm not crazy." She mumbled again looking down. Suddenly the phone rang.

"Oh my god! That's her! Somebody pick it up!" Kitty screamed after about a second. Mike, Puck, Artie, and Brittany all rushed to get it, but somehow it ended up in Rachel's hands.

"H-hello?"

"Hello? Rachel? Oh thank god you picked up!" Everyone felt a wave of disappointment roll off them.

"Mr. Shue?" The man on the other line faltered.

"Why do you sound so disappointed? Never mind, I have something important to tell you!"

"What?" Rachel pressed the phone closer to her ear.

"I was cleaning out the car and I found this letter under a seat and it was addressed to Finn. But strangely enough it wasn't written in my handwriting, and when my son saw it he staring spouting the word gravestone over and over again. So someone must have left it for him there. But no one visits him anymore except me, so I thought I should see who it was from. And it said it was by someone named Lucy?"