Epilouge

---- two years later ----

"Call him." Rachel chased me around our tiny apartment.

"No." I told her laughing.

"Call him!"

"Rachel, I don't know why you're getting at me for this. We only had lunch like three times. He still kicked me out of my own house." I pointed out as we finally stopped.

"Eleven years ago! You know what I think?"

"What do you think Rachel Barbara Berry?" I grabbed her cheek and she waggled her finger at me.

"I think, Lucy Quinn Fabray, you are afraid of rejection, and you are afraid of calling your father and telling him you want to walk down the aisle with him." She handed me the phone. "Well I won't have it. Call. Him. Now." I rolled my eyes and dialed the number mouthing "you are so wrong."

"Hi dad. Listen there's a certain event happening in about two months."

"What sort of event?" He asked. My father was probably surprised, I typically don't invite him to anything.

"Um." I scratched the back of my neck. "My wedding?"

"What."

"And I, uh, want to, um, walk down the aisle with you." Rachel smiled at me encouragingly and I gave her a glare as the other line was silent.

"It would be my honor. Thank you so much." Was the deep reply.

"Yeah? Well I'll send you the details later. Bye dad."

"Bye Lucy. I love you so much."

"Love you too dad." I hung up and looked at Rachel. "I hate you."

"Why are you marrying me then?" She smirked.

"Premarital sex makes me feel guilty." I laughed and pressed my lips to hers. "But between you and me, you're a total loser."

---- two months later ----

"Then I declare you wife and wife, you may kiss one another." That we did. And I looked to my left and saw my dad crying, and I looked forward and saw Rachel's dads crying, and I looked in pews and I saw my friends crying. And I saw my mom, she wasn't smiling, but she was there, and I kissed harder.

"So how do you know the brides?" A brunette asked Puck at the reception.

"Well, I had a kid with the blond one in high school."

"No kidding."

"And the brunette and I are Jew buddies." He nodded and the woman rolled her eyes. "Hey faberry." Puck
Nodded a hello at us, and I took rachel hand and pulled her over to them.

"What are you guys talking about?" Rachel asked with a smile.

"How he knows you." The brunette laughed.

"Oh! We were all in a glee club together." Rachel said and smiled at her.

"Really? He spins a bit more of an interesting tale." The brunette said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. I am the mother of his child." I laughed at her shocked face.

"Alright ya'll. You won't believe what just happened!" Mercedes walked up with Sam in tow wearing a gleeful expression.

"Spill girl!" Said Kurt, immediately running over with his husband. Mercedes wiggled her ring finger, which now was adorned with a beautiful diamond ring!

"Sam just proposed!"

"Oh my god! Congratulations! You have to let me design your dress!" Kurt squealed and Blaine laughed.

"You have to!" Blaine added and much to everyone's surprise Kurt suddenly turned to Blaine and they began making out. It was probably the alcohol.

"Can I plan your wedding?" Asked Artie rolling up while holding kitty's hand.

"Of course! But Mike, buddy, I need you to handle the music with Tina." Sam turned to Tike and the dancer nodded enthusiastically. They did an Asian kiss before putting their head together and talking excitedly.

"Way to steal my attention at my own wedding." Rachel pouted and I gave her a kiss immediately making her blush.

"Gross guys!" Puck said cover his eyes at the sight of all of his friends making out.

"Why don't you like love Puck?" Asked Brittany as she and Santana walked up to the group.

"Naw babe he's just grumpy because he can't get some." Santana said laughed, and he grumbled something about public decency. They began to make out steadily just to annoy the mohawked onlooker.

"That's it! You!" He pointed to the woman. "What's your name?"

"Rebecca Goldstein?"

"Sweet, you're a jew. Wanna make out?" The woman looked shocked for a minute.

"Oh! Oh, you're serious! Okay. Buy me a drink first and I'll consider it." She smirked as he ran off to the bar like a little girl.

"Sweet puckosaurus is gonna get some tonight!" We heard him call out.

He ended up marrying that woman and having 3 kids with her. All of whom ended up going to William McKinley.

---- four or so years later ----

"So do you know what I was thinking about the other day?" I looked over to Rachel who was reading a Harry Potter book for the 17 time. The kids were in bed and we were enjoying a quiet evening for the first time in forever.

"Mm?" she looked up and adjusted her reading glasses.

"Well I had this picture of you at Yale." I rubbed my chin thoughtfully.

"Of me?" She asked surprised. I nodded.

"Yeah and the weirdest thing was it wasn't even like a yearbook picture, it was one I had never seen before. Guess where I found it?"

"Where?" She raised her eyebrows.

"In a library book. At Yale." I cocked an eyebrow, and she set her book aside.

"What?"

"Exactly!" I thought hard about when I first discovered the picture.

"What book did you find it in?" Rachel said half laughing half curious.

"The life and times of Barbra Streisand. It was a book about when she lived to win she died, a really interesting biography. One of my favorite quotes of her was actually mentioned in that. 'Savor the moment because someday you might not have many left.' I only read it because I found your picture in it though." I admitted slightly sheepishly.

"Lucy. Babe. 1. I don't think she ever said that, my hero is not that cliché. 2. Barbara's not dead. She is very much alive." She was definitely laughing.

"What?!" I asked sharply. "Oh my god. Oh my god."

"What?" She stared at me as I continued to hyperventilate.

"Oh my god."

"Lucy. What?" She walked over to my chair and began stroking me.

"Oh my god." I took a deep breath and looked up at my wife "It said she died in 2027."