Lunch

Franks P.O.V.

Lunch, the best part of the day besides music.

I sit down and my girlfriend and her bitchy friends walk over with her.

"Hey baby." She says kissing me on the cheek.

"Hi." I say.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm dating her. She's really rude to a lot of people. She's a bitch, and she's always flirting with other guys. Sometimes I wonder if the reason she's dating me is just a dare. I wouldn't be surprised.

Ray and Bob walk over. With Mikey and the boy from science class.

"Hey guys!" Ray says smiling.

"EW, can I help you?" Vanessa asks, disgusted.

Ray looks at her with sadness in his eyes. Usually no one brings Ray down that fast. But as predicted, he shakes it off.

"We sit here everyday Vanessa, I'm Ray, Franks best friend, and Bob, Franks other best friend." He says softly.

She gives a disgusted look and nods.

"Do you mind if Gerard and his brother Mikey sits with us?"Bob asks.

I shake my head.

"Sure you can sit with us!" I exclaim. Vanessa elbows me in the gut. I give her the wtf look, and shake it off.

Ray, Bob, Mikey, and, Gerard I think, sit down.

This is going to be an interesting lunch.

Mikey's P.O.V

I found out Gerard and I had the same lunch period, so that was good news.

This kid named Ray asked if we wanted to sit with them. So of course, we said yes.

Ray was really nice, and handsome too, and his hair, was amazingly big. I just wanted to touch it.

"I met Gerard in art class, your brother has talent." Ray says to me.

"You should hear him sing!" I blurt out. Gerard turns pink, and elbows me in the gut.

"You should hear Mikey play bass. He's fucking amazing a it." Gerard says. He smirks at me.

He mouths "payback". Although it wouldn't really be payback to regular people. I'm not regular, so I get all offended.

I give him the most meanest face I can pull off. I mean, I didn't know he listened to me when I practiced bass. I wanted to smile, but maybe he was just messing with me. I don't understand Gerard that well, but he understood me 100% It was quite scary actually.

"Oh my god, you should hear Ray play guitar. He can solo like there's no tomorrow." Bob exclaims.

Ha, we just need a rhythmic guitar, and we'll have a band.

The girl with dark hair rolls her eyes.

"Frank, why don't you ever eat meat?" She complains.

"Meat grosses me out." He responds, biting into his egg salad sandwich.

Gerard never eats, nor sleeps. It's quite strange. I mean, he doesn't sleep because of nightmares, and he doesn't eat because he thinks he's fat. Which he isn't. He's quite slim actually. But today, he's eating a salad mom packed for him. I'm not hungry, but I'm eating skittles.

"Can I have one?" Frank says, eyeballing my skittles. It's funny, he looks so excited.

"Yea sure, hold out your hand." I say, he smiles excitedly and holds his hand out.