Chapter : 1

It was a rainy day in Seoul, and we we're already dismissed by our professor. I decided to visit that place again. I can tell it's been two years already when I stopped checking it. There were a thousand of memories buried to that place I was saying.

Some memories I would love to recall, but most of them, it just made me feel the pain.

The pain that happened two years ago..

[three years ago]

"Aigoo, Park Jimin!! Why is your score like this again?" Ms. Yoo said annoyingly. I lifted up my head as I tried to peek on my test paper.

"Ya, I passed the test!!" I shouted as she hit my head, "You can do better than this! You're the top 1 in class last semester," she nagged.

Ms. Yoo wasn't only my English teacher, she's my cousin. I often call her noona but at school, I don't think I would be able to call her like that. She wanted me to act like the other students, tss.

The class turned all their eyes at me, getting curious why my grades got lower this semester. I've been one of the legendary students at school whose name was always on the bullettin board, getting the highest rank in class before. But it all changed after my mom died, and maybe that was one of the facts that I want to shove inside my cousin's mind just to stop pushing me in studying.

I never met my dad, so I have no choice but to live in my uncle's home after my mom passed away. He's a good person, even my cousins were nice to me. I have nothing to complain but sometimes, they're expecting too much from me so I always end up getting them disappointed because I really don't want to do a thing for them.

I started stopping myself from studying hard. I would always pass the test, but I'm not the highest in class. It's fine as long as I'm still in Section A and the one who got my title is a great friend of mine; Kim Namjoon. I started not to care about what's happening around me, I feel like enjoying myself together with my friends.

Speaking of friends, I met so many friends because to be honest with you all, I'm really friendly and approachable. But I have a group, where we all have the same dream and goals. We call ourselves; Bangtan. I don't want to tell you these stuffs because I'm afraid you might all fall into our trap. So, let's stay like this.

We have seven members; Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin the cutest member (thats me), Taehyung, and Jungkook. We used to be in one class when we were in Junior High, but now, some of us went down from Section A and it's not because of the grades..

They were removed from Section A because of an incident; some teachers suspected them as the students who stole the test papers from the faculty when in reality they're really not. I'm pretty sure some students knew who it was but kept their mouth shut because they envy some of the members because of their popularity. Tss, what a douchebag.

Seokjin and Hobi were in the same class; Section C. They were always in top one and their averages per semester were a lot higher than my classmates who were in top 2 and 3. Same goes to Jungkook and Yoongi that is in Section B. I'm in the same class with Namjoon and Taehyung. Namjoon's on top 1 and Tae's on top 4. I'm in top 12. Oops, I think I have told you so many infos about us.

"You should at least try harder on next semester, I'm counting on you." she said and went back towards the teacher's table.

I sighed and ignored her. It would just made me more upset if I'd think of it, not going to waste my time stressing myself.

It took only fifteen minutes and our English subject already ended. It was already recess and we're off to the cafeteria. We went to get the other members on their respective rooms first and went off to eat.

We bought ice creams today, and we ate it as we walk around the campus field. It was a sunny morning, a very nice weather where you can show off your nice body. Sadly, we're inside the school so it's a big no.

"Aish, I hate Math," Jungkook said as he shut his eyes; begging to remove it from the school curriculum. I chuckled.

"I hate it more," Hoseok said with the most tiresome voice. It sounded as if he was going to give up from studying.

They were complaining about it because they're going to have their unit test next period and I BET they haven't studied the formulas yet. Namjoon on the other hand, shrugged and focused on eating his ice cream.

"That was pretty easy, the formulas were given each problem. No need to memorize it," I said and thought it helped them a bit.

They gasped, "Darn, thanks Jimin!" Hoseok loudly clapped his hands and did a fist-bomb with me.

"I wonder why you dont get to be on the top on your class. You're smart," Seokjin said as I sighed. I never told them that I've been having a hard time on coping up with my life so, I shrugged my shoulders and walked faster than them.

We decided to waste our times reading books from the library; except with the fact that we also wanted to experience getting some cool air from the air-con, we went to get some interesting books and as usual, Jungkook picked up the most interesting one.

"Reincarnation," he spoke loudly the title of the book he was holding and placed it on the table.

Each of us looked closer and most of us were excited to read it. Yoongi was in charge of the reading stuffs so we all let him read some stuffs from the book to us. He opened it gently, cleared his throat, and read it but not that loud or else we'll get scolded by the librarian.

"Reincarnation; religious concept that the soul or spirit, after the biological death, can begin a new life in a new body." he said but we didn't react because we knew the meaning already.

He noticed that if he continued reading all the terms, we'd get bored so he flipped the pages and tried to find more interesting information. We waited for a while until his eyes shone, symbolizing he already found it.

"This can occur in two ways; first, they can begin a new life after 50-100 years from their death. Second, there were some spirits who were reincarnated after a week or two after their death," he said and looked some more.

We were all surprised, we never thought that there were some people who can be reincarnated in just a week? Woah, that is seriously daebak! Yoongi then continued. "But spirits who have returned to earth in just a week can only stay for 5 months. They can stay forever if someone sacrificed their life for them,"

"Wow, that was cool!" Namjoon said, obviously fascinated.

"Most of the spirits who were reincarnated had forgotten their past life. But some still have a blurry vision and they might remember it if they had enough resources to recall that memory." he finished it by snapping his fingers.

"What if we were reincarnated? I wonder who are we back then.." he said as we all think of it too.

It took me five minutes before answering, "I might have lived my whole life with my mom beside me,"

---------------

I know it was short but it's okay, this is the first chapter! Yayy! Don't worry, I will make the next chapters a lot longer~ Lovelots!

xoxo,
Starish10