Chapter: 16

{Jimin's POV}

My vision went blurry after Hoseok punched me in the face. I can't see the people around me clearly but I can tell that everyone is looking at us.  I felt a little dizzy but tried not to fall.

I can hear voices whispering to each other, trying to make up a story between Hoseok and me. Ah, if I had just controlled myself a while ago! This wouldn't have happened.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you nuts?!" Hoseok shouted while grabbing my collar.

By that time, my vision came back and I can see his face full of anger very clearly.

"I-I'm sorry, let me explain," I said but it seems like Hoseok has no plans of listening to me.

"S-stop.." Byulrin mumbled.

"Eh? So the two hunks of this school is fighting for that girl?"

"Pftt, guess she made them eat something for the two of them to fall in love with her"

"Poor sunbae-nims. They should've known that sooner, they've been lured by that witch,"

"Sighs.. She should just disappear,"

Why are they throwing these to Byulrin? Byulrin did not do anything wrong. I was the one who did something but why are they like this to her?

She doesn't deserve to be treated like this, she's a very kind girl.

This is all my fault. Isn't it?

If I just stayed away and left a big distance between me and Byulrin from the start, then all these people wouldn't be making a fuss about her.

"Hoseok, let go of me."

Hoseok was a bit suprised of my sudden action. I was gloomy and a bit agitated.

"Why would I do that? Do you know what you just did a moment ago?!" he shouted.

I removed his hand from my collar and, "I said, let go of me."

Hoseok gently let go of his hand while staring at me. The whispering of the students around us sounded more obvious. I can't stand it.

"You're all disgusting," I said and everyone's eyes looked at me with surprise.

"Are you happy with what you're doing? Spreading nonsense rumors? You're nothing but a trash in the society. People like you should suffer in hell."

All of them suddenly can't put their eyes on me. Now, are you feeling ashamed of yourselves? Well, you really should.

I was about to walk away from the scene but then, a student suddenly answered me back.

"Sunbae, (senior,) why are you trying to defend that witch? She just made you eat something and lured you. Please wake up,"

I faced her and all the students tried to say the same thing. They're defending themselves and trying to look they're the nice ones.

"Yeah, she's just faking it. You're just being played with," another student from the crowd said.

"Tsk," I looked at all of them, "Defending yourselves with useless reasons? How pathetic. Do you know what that makes you? A shit. Please stop acting like you're clean and holy. You're nothing but a witch too,"

I grabbed Byulrin's hand as we walked away of the scene but then,

Hoseok shouted a question.

A question I am trying to dodge for a very long time.

"Do you like Byulrin?"

The crowd looked at the two of us, I felt uneasy. Should I answer it or just ignore everything and just get back inside the room?