Chapter: 4

Today is Monday and I gotta pack up my things for school. I was actually praying last night for weekends to extend because I had a fun time with the three members and Daeseul last Saturday. Sighs. Anyway, I'm off to the kitchen to grab my breakfast although I don't usually eat a lot in the morning.

I saw Daeseul, all ready for school, waiting for the breakfast that Daehee noona is preparing. The three of us were the first people who wake up early since we all go to the same school. Daeseul and I were in high school while Daehee noona is an English teacher; our English teacher specifically.

"Ya, Jimin-ah," Daeseul said as he handed me out a notebook from his backpack. "Can you make my homework later in the library? My coach suddenly called me last night for a meeting so I might not have time to finish it,"

"Why didn't you finish it last Saturday?" I annoyingly answered as I sat down beside him.

"I had no time." He munched on the freshly toasted bread as he placed the notebook in front of me.

"Well, I also don't have time for your stupid homework, lazy ass." I said as I put away his notebook.

He rolled away his eyes as he called out Daehee noona, "Noona, Jimin didn't want to finish my homework!"

I glared at him as he continued being such an immature jerk. Daehee noona looked at the two of us as she placed the bowl of rice on the table. She paused as she think of a solution about Daeseul's immaturity.

"Daeseul, how old are you again?" she asked as Daeseul pouted.

"I'm 18 years old," he replied as noona eyed him.

"And you're still planning to ask Jimin to finish your homework? Shame on you. I bet all the girls would feel turned off about you. No one will like you with that attitude," Noona said as Daeseul wore a grumpy expression.

"Okay fine." He said as he rolled his eyes to me.

I smiled, "Fighting," I teased.

After eating breakfast, the three of us rushed to the bus stop and waited for a few minutes until the next bus arrived. Daehee noona sat at the first row of the bus because she wanted to get out of the bus first and hates waiting for the passengers to get out while Daeseul and I stays at the back seat because it looks cool and we're cool so, it'd be a nice spot for the two of us.

"You betrayer," he whispered as I let out a soft laugh, "You told me you're gonna help me with my homework!"

"Well, haven't I told you I liked playing jokes a lot?" I answered as he slightly punched my arm.

"Tsk, whatever."

He opened his notebook and started answering again his homework. I pulled out my phone and plugged in again my earphones as I leaned towards the window. I suddenly felt excited because the song that played on my playlist has a happy aura; I guess this day will be a great day despite that today is Monday.

After a few minutes, we reached the last bus stop as the three of us walked to school.

Daehee noona went straight to the faculty room as Daeseul and I parted our ways because we're not in the same building for our first subject. He will be doing an experiment for their chemistry class and the lab is located in the other building.

First subject will be History. A boring subject (although it sounds interesting sometimes) and it's Monday morning. What a great thing to start my day. I guess I was wrong about my great day idea a while ago.

I placed my bag beside me as I put my focus on my phone. I looked up for updates about new songs that can be danced; I went for the search bar and typed in the content I wanted to learn about dancing.