Chapter: 15 pt. 2

{Taehyung's POV}

[ flashback ; Chapter 11 ]

"Taehyung, I never liked baking but I love eating brownies and stuff, okay? But that's not what I was thinking. I was thinking about Jimin." He explained.

Oh I see, "So, you wanna eat Jimin?"

"What? No! And that sounds dirty, you know." he shook his head,

"I mean, Jimin is acting weird and the fact that he started to act that way when Byulrin showed up." Namjoon spoke with a very serious tone.

His deep voice was covered with curiosity and he wants a quick reply for it. I was kind of aware about what's happening around me, I know that Hoseok and Jimin likes Byulrin.

But I pretended to be unaware of it.

Because I was planning something.

"I think he likes Byulrin" I answered.

Namjoon faced me with a bright expression, "You know what, from all the things you said today, that was the only one that made sense."

It's obvious.

"But they're not actually dating, right?"

I was the one who made that set up. Back when Byulrin was getting bullied by the other students because she was pretty close with Hoseok, I knew that it would be a great opportunity to mix Jimin in the scene.

I noticed that Jimin keeps on getting worried of Hoseok and Byulrin, at first I thought it was only because he cared for Hoseok.

But then, it feels like it wasn't about Hoseok anymore.

As time pass by, all his worries were caused by Choi Byulrin.

"Yeah. But they put up such a great couple. They should date for real," I answered.

"I don't think that's gonna happen," Namjoon added.

"Hm? Why not??" I asked.

"I think someone in our group likes Byulrin too," Namjoon answered.

I giggled, "I know, it's Hoseok."

Namjoon looked at me with a shocked expression, it seems like what I said was hard to believe in.

"T-Taehyung... Are you sick too?" he touched my forehead as I sighed while half-smiling.

"Do you think I'm that dumb and dense?" I asked.

The notebook suddenly slipped off Namjoon's hands, his jaw was dropped open, thinking I wasn't the Taehyung he used to know.

"Stop it, you're drooling!" I shouted while putting back his jaw into its place.

"Waaaa... Are you even Kim Tae—,"

"Yeah, but Namjoonie," I answered while putting my finger on his lips.

"Now, I want you to help me." I said as  I dragged the chair beside me and took a sit.

"Help you about what?" he asked as he picked up the notebook he dropped awhile ago.