Chapter: 15

"Yeonyoung-ah, what do you want to eat?" I said as her eyes scanned all the meals offered in the cafeteria.

Her fingers pointed at the tray full of milk bread. Her eyes sparkled and it was literally obvious she's gonna drool in no time.

"Are you serious...? What else?" I asked.

"Nothing else except milk bread!" she answered. I looked at her with a confused expression.

"What? You need to eat more!" I added. She put both of her hands onto her cheeks as she tried to pick another option.

"Hm... then two milk breads!" she answered.

"Do you love milk breads that much?" I asked as I picked the breads for her and a curry lunch for me by the counter.

She wore a wide smile, "Ehe~ not as much as love you, oppa!" she said as I paid for our lunch, "Thanks for the treat!" she said.

I picked up our orders as we both looked for a table to sit. As we walked around, I saw Bangtan having their lunch with Byulrin. She was eating beside Hoseok, they both looked happy. Is it okay if we join them?

Ahh, I don't think so. They might get uncomfortable if we join them. I don't think Byulrin's gonna like eating with me though. Now that she suddenly treated me coldly.

I grabbed Yeonyoung's hand as we walked into another direction.

"Oh, isn't that Jimin with Yeonyoung?" I heard Taehyung mentioning both of our names.

I walked a little faster and it looks like Yeonyoung noticed that I was avoiding them already.

"Jimin-ah!!!! I'm sorry for leaving you a while ago but do you want to eat lunch with us, with Yeonyoung; your girlfriend?" Taehyung shouted and all the students inside the cafeteria looked at us.

AHHHHH. Taehyung please, shut up for a moment ;-; You're always the culprit behind all the issues that everyone throws at me ;-; (recalling that moment when Taehyung carelessly made a ruckus about ByulMin dating)

"Eh? Jimin sunbae-nim got a new girlfriend?"

"Is it that new girl? The one he's with right now?"

"Wow she's pretty. They suit better than that Byulrin girl,"

"Hmm, but what about Byulrin?"

"Ahhh, she's back flirting Hoseok oppa again. Aish, talk about slut."

I heard them gossiping about Byulrin again. And it sounds almost the same from before, why are these people talking shit to her when they don't really know the story behind it.

I hate this. I don't know if I should blame Taehyung for the commotion he made or if I should blame myself instead because I chose to ignore and go with the play that Yeonyoung made a while ago.

What should I do?

"Jimin oppa, Taehyung is inviting us, do you wanna go?" she asked looking worried about me.

I looked around and people are staring at me, what should I do? If I accepted the fact that Yeonyoung and I are dating, it cause a trouble to Byulrin.

But if I did not play along with what I started and tells everyone that Yeonyoung and I are not dating,

Hoseok and Taehyung must be so upset about it.

They would probably think that I am starting to care about Byulrin and might find it as a threat since the two of us lives in the same house and are close after all.