chapter 6

I went up to my room and turned on some music. I turned it up and jumped in the shower. When I got out I got dressed then headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a bag of chips then went back to my room. "Where is it?" I asked myself. I was looking for my song book. I started panicking. But then I noticed something sticking out from under my bed. "Oh thank god" I pulled it out. I really need to find a better place for it. And I should probably quit talking to myself.
Dare me to jump off this Jersey bridge.
I bet you never had a Friday night like this
Keep it up keep it up
Let's raise out hands. I take a look up at the sky and I see red for cancer
Red for the wealthy. Red for the drink that's mixed with suicide.
Everything red!
Please won't you push me for the last time and scream until there's nothing left
So sick of playing I don't want this anymore
The thought of you is no f***ing fun
You want a martyr I'll be one
Because enough's enough and we're done
You told me think about it well I did
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore.
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want. I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor.
The thing I think I love will surly bring me pain. Intoxication, paranoia and a lot of fame.
Three cheers for throwing up
Pubescent drama queen
You make me sick, I make it worse by drinking late.
Scream until there's nothing left.
So sick of playing I dont want to anymore.
The thought of you is not f***ing fun.
You want a martyr I'll be one because enough's enough we're done.
You told me think about it well I did
Now I don't don't wanna feel a thing anymore
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want. I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor.
Imagine living like a king someday
A single night without a ghost in the walls.
And if the bass shakes the earth underground we'll start a new revolution
Now!
Now!
Hail Mary, Forgive me. Blood for blood, Hearts beating.
Come at me,now this is war!
F*** with this new beat
Now terror begins inside a bloodless vein.
I was just a product of the street youth rage.
Born into this world without a voiceor say
Caught in the spokes with an abandoned brain
I know you well but this ain't a game
Blow the smoke in a diamond shape
Dying is a gift so close your eyes and rest in peace
You told me think about it, Well I did
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore.
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want. I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor.
Imagine living like a king someday
A single night with out a ghost in the walls
We are the shadows screaming take us now!
We'd rather die than leave to rust on the ground.
Sh**
I finished the song. I have days where writing comes easy but some days don't go as well.
I think I'm going to name it king for a day. I got up and turned off my music. It was about 4ish.
I put my book in my dresser then headed downstairs. I heard voices. Sounded like my parents. And they weren't yelling. That brought a smile to my face. I walked quietly so I didn't disturb them. But when I looked on the couch, my dad wasn't talking to my mom. It was that lady that i seen last night. "Dad?" I asked. She looked at me "oh you must be kellin. So nice to finally meet you" she smiled sweetly. "Oh I didn't know you were home kellin" I didn't talk. "This is Rebecca" he put his arm around her. "Where's mom?" I asked quietly. Dad frowned "I don't know. Don't be rude. Say hey". I shook my head "no. Your with another woman that no your wife" I yelled then ran back up the stairs. I heard them follow me but I locked my door. "Kellin can we talk about this" my dad asked through my door. I felt prickles behind my eyes. I grabbed my phone and dialed Vic's number "Vic?" I said quietly. "Kells? What's wrong?" He asked worried. "My dad brought her here. He wants me to meet her. Vic I can't! He is still married to my mom". I know this happens a lot to people. But I can't Handel this. "Do you want me to come over?" He asked and he sounded like he wanted to. "Please. Don't use the door though. There is a tree outside my window. Use that" I said quietly. "Ok. See you in a couple of minutes" he said before he hung up. I waited and my dad finally left my door. I seen Vic walking up the road. I opened my window. He smiled at me then ran for the tree. The gracefully pulled himself up and into my window. "Hey kells" he came fully into the room and shut the window. He pulled me into a tight hug. "Thanks for coming. I didn't want to be alone" I said into his shoulder. "Its no problem. I wanted to come see you anyways" he pecked my lips. I smiled "I probably sound like a 5 year old. Crying because my parents are fighting" I sighed and looked down. He pulled me to the bed beside him "no you don't. No matter how old you are, nobody want their parents to fight or get a divorce." He reassured me. I nodded. We laid in each others arms until it got dark. "I guess you have to go" I said sadly. He smiled "not if you don't want me to". "Really? You'll stay with me?" I asked. I didn't think he would say that. "Or course. Kells I will did anything that you want me to Anything and everything you need me to" I looked up to fave him. "Thank you Vic. You don't know how much that meant to me. And I will do the same for you" I brought my lips up to his. I'm glad I get to stay with him tonight. He makes me feel safe. I got up and changed. He did the same. Then we laid down and he held me in his arms.