chapter 14

"Hey babe?" I asked Vic "can you help me with this box?". Today was the day that we move in together. "Sure thing beautiful" he grabbed the other end of the heavy box.
We finally got all of my stuff into the apartment. We drove back to my moms house so that I could say goodbye. "Oh honey I'm going to miss you" she cried into my shoulder. "I'm going to miss you too mom" I hugged her. "I'm so proud of you. Your growing up so fast" she smiled. "I love you mom" I kissed her cheek "love you too kellin".
We drove back to our apartment. I will never get used to saying "our apartment". I grabbed his free hand that he wasn't using to drive. He turned and smiled at me "you are so beautiful". I squeezed his hand "your not so bad yourself" I joked. He rolled his eyes playfully. We finally got home. "I can't wait to just lay in bed with you in our apartment" he leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Then why are we still in the car?" I asked quickly getting out. We raced up the stairs and to the door. I unlocked it quickly and ran to our bed room. I jumped on the bed about two seconds before he caught up with me. He jumped on top of me. He held me down and have me and evil grin. He brought his hands up and slowly started bringing them towards me. "No. Please no" I begged. He's about to tickle me! He started tickling my ribs. I giggled and squealed. "Vic! Please! Stop" I begged. I kept giggling. He finally stopped. I had to catch my breath. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I pushed him off of me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He placed a kiss on my neck. I shivered. He chuckled quietly. I slowly started to drift off. Until Vic's phone went off. It scared me and I jumped. "Sorry kells. Didn't mean to wake you up. Its just Mike" Vic said getting up.
"Hello?"
"Why?
"Sure I guess"
"Ok"
Then he hung up. I looked at him confused. He shrugged "I honestly have no clue. He just sounded panicked and needed to come tell me something". "That's weird" I said getting up and stretching. I gave him a quick kiss. But when I went to pull away he held me there. "I need to go clean since we are having company" I wined. "Its just Mike. He doesn't care" he brought his lips down to mine. I sighed and didn't protest. I draped my arms around his neck loosely. He kept his hands on my hips. He bit my bottem lip lightly before his tongue entered. I moaned lightly. He pulled back "you are so freaking hot" he grinned at me before kissing my neck. I gasped a little and he chuckled. That's when the door bell rang. "If Mike didn't sound so worried I would make him wait" he said winking and walking to answer the door. I followed him. When the door opened Mike stood there with his girlfriend Jenna. We invited them in. "Ok so Vic. Promise not to tell mom and dad" he said. The worry in his voice was clear. "Sure. Now what's wrong?" Vic asked. "I uh kinda got um her pregnant..." His eyes came up from the ground and looked Vic in the eyes. They are only 16 and 17. But she didn't look worried. In fact she looked so happy. "We're going to be uncles?!" Vic asked with a big smile on his face. This made Mike calm down a bit. "Kellin were going to be uncles!" He placed a kiss to my cheek. I smiled. "I am so happy for you guys" I gave Jenna a hug. "Thanks kellin" she said in her sweet voice. She is truly adorable. She is short with dark brown hair and a nose stud. If I wasn't gay I would date her. "Your welcome" I looked over and Mike and Vic were talking. I am always categorized with the girls. It doesn't bother me but still. "When did you find out?" I asked grabbing her hands. "Today. A little before we called you" she said shyly. I gave her another hug. "How do you think your parents are going to react?" I asked. "I really don't know. They probably will be mad at first then happy. Well at least I hope that they'll be happy". I nodded.
Sorry u didn't update yesterday and that this is short but I will give you a proper update tomorrow.