chapter 16

This is the day Jamie is coming. Vic seems really excited. I guess I'm happy to meet one of his friends.
We are sitting on the couch and Vic is rambling about memories of him and Jamie. Then there was a knock on the door. He jumped up and ran to the door. He is like super excited. When he opened the door he hugged the person that I assume is Jamie. The two came in. Jamie had black spiky hair and some tattoos. "Kells this is my best friend Jamie. Jamie this is my boyfriend kellin" he had a huge smile on his face. "Hey kellin" he waved and gave a small smile "hey" I replied and nodded. I got up and went into the kitchen to make dinner. The two never quite talking.
I made spaghetti and meat balls.
They continued their conversation throughout dinner. I was pretty much quiet the whole time. After dinner Vic got up and kissed my cheek "thanks for dinner beautiful". I smiled "your welcome". He took all three plates away for us. "Vic really loves you kellin" Jamie said and when I was about to reply Vic walked back in. "Hey I'm going to jump in the shower. Be right back" he said walking to the bathroom. Me and Jamie got up from the table without talking and went in the living room. "You make him so happy. Please don't hurt him. He might seem all tough, but he's not. He needs you kellin" Jamie said in a serious tone. "I know. I would never hurt him. I love him to much" I said back with a smile. He smiled also "He says a lot about you". "I hope its nothing bad" I joked. He shook his head. The rest of our alone time was filled with small comments and light talk. He seems really nice.
When Vic got out he sat on the couch beside me and pulled me in his lap. We spent the rest of the night like this.
Me and Jenna have a I guess 'girls day' planned. She wanted to start at breakfast. I reluctantly got up and started getting dressed. I put on some black skinny jeans, a white, bmth, tank, a black beanie and black vans.
As I was putting on my shoes and I felt arms wrap around me. "You look great baby. I love you" Vic whispered into my ear. I stood up. "Love you to babe. I'm not sure what time I'll be back but I have to go now" I kissed him quickly then ran out of the door. She told me that if I was late she would kill me in my sleep. She might look all cute but she is scary.
I got to the chick-fil-a right on time. I walked inside and I found her. "Hey kellin" she said happily as I sat down. She already ordered for me. "Hey Jenna" I smiled.
After breakfast we made our way to the mall. "Can we go to hot topic?" I asked excitedly. "Of course" she said in a duh tone.
(Tbh I lost track of the months so I'm going to guess. Don't kill me if I'm wrong)
She is about 5 months pregnant and she has an adorable tummy. I love rubbing it. I know thats weird but I think its adorable. A lot of people think that I'm the dad. We usually bust out laugh laughing at those comments. I love her to death but not like that. Me and Vic have been together for 7 months now.
"What do you wanna do for dinner?" She asked me. Our day out is coming to an end. "Wanna see if Vic and Jamie want to go out with us?" I suggested. Mike had to go help his parents with something. He should be back in a couple of days. "Sounds great." She smiled and started driving to my house.
"I'll be right back" I said leaving her in the car. I ran up to the door of our apartment. I opened it and started walking in. "I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. You are the love of my life and I want to be with you forever" I heard Vic say. My heart dropped. I didn't realize the tears until a sob escaped. "Kellin?" I heard Vic asked concerned. I ran out of the the room. I ran down to the car. My vision was blurry. I got to the car and I heard Vic calling me. "Drive!" I ordered Jenna. "But-" she started but I cut her off "go!". She did what I said and sped out of the parking lot. "Why are you crying? What happened?" She asked. I couldn't answer because of the all to familiar pains of an anxiety attack.
My chest hurt and I couldn't breathe. I couldn't hold back the sobs and whimpers. I didn't even realize the car stopped until she opened my door. She pulled me into a hug and her belly pushed against me. This made me cry harder. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore and I could finally breath again. She wiped my eyes "come on sweet heart" she helped me up and we went into the house. "What happened? You scared the crap out of me" she stroked my back. "Vic was telling Jamie how much he loved him and needed him" this made my heart break all over again. "Awe kellin" she said sympathetically at first but then her tone changed "I'm gonna kill him!" She said with rage. I didn't respond. The love of my life just told another man that he loved him. I think I'm going to be sick. I got up an ran into the bathroom. I ended up getting sick. Jenna kept the hair out of my face. When I was done we went back down stairs and I curled up into a ball. I didn't talk, eat or sleep the whole night. I just cried and and stayed in a ball.
I thought Vic was different. I thought he loved me but I was wrong. He loves somebody else. How could I have been so stupid?! Nobody ever loves me and nobody ever will. I hate myself for thinking someone could care for me, for letting someone in. This won't happen again.
I haven't updated in a while but here you go. Like I said I guessed on the months. What do you think about Vic and Jamie?