Chapter 21

*the next day*
I didn't get any sleep last night. I just laid there in Vic's arms. He snuggled his face into my neck "good morning angel". I smiled "morning Vicky" I chuckled because he hates when I call him that. I rolled over to face him. His eyes were squinted in mock annoyance "morning Vicky " he mimicked me rolling his eyes. I laughed and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss. "ready to go check on her? " he asked rolling out of bed. "yes and no".

We were standing at Jenna's hospital room door. I opened it and walked inside with Vic's arm wrapped around me. Jenna was sitting on the bed with a bundle in her arms. A smile took over my face at the sight of my best friend and my niece. We walked over and she was beaming. I hugged her,making sure I didn't squish the baby. "I love you so much " I kissed the top of her head. "I love you too Kelly. Would you like to hold Sophia?" she offered. I nodded my head quickly. When she handed her to me I looked into Sophia's eyes. She was so cute and had a head full of dark hair. Her eyes were a brilliant blue. All in all she made me want a child. Vic stood by my side and his eyes gleamed at the sight of his niece. I handed her to him and I could tell that he was also thinking what I was.

* wedding day*
"awe my baby boy is all grown up" my mom said straightening my tie. I was wearing a all white suit and a red tie. I smiled at her sweetly. " I will always be your baby boy mom" I hugged her. Tears filled her eyes. "mom please don't cry. You're going to make me cry" I said fanning my eyes. She laughed and kissed my cheek. I haven't talked to my father in a while so Mike is walking me down the isle. "kellen hurry your ass up" he joked standing at the doors. Everyone quickly left the room to go take their seats. Mike took my arm and looked me in the eyes "I know I joke around but I really am glad to have you in the family " he hugged me tightly. We stayed like that until the music started playing. He took my arm in his and the doors opened. Vic's face lit up when he seen me. I smiled brightly. He had on a black suit with a red tie. We walked and the closer we got the more he looked like he was about to cry. When mike gave me away I looked into Vic's eyes and felt nothing but happiness and extreme love. We both said our "I do's" and he kissed me. All of our kisses are amazing but this one I would never forget. The crowd started clapping and he pulled away and gave me a huge smile.

"baby hurry up. We can't miss the plane" Vic called from the living room. We are about to be on our way to a tropical island. I'm so excited. And not to mention we get our own beach house on a secluded part on the island, thanks to his parents. "coming" I yelled, zipping up my last bag. As we walked out of the door I grabbed his butt. "kells" he wined. "what? Its mine" I laughed.