1- Bored.

HiroXReader

A/N

Just a little bit of fun fluff to start things off :)

-----

I was sitting in the 'nerd lab', staring at my laptop's screen, where a blank document was pulled up. I was trying to draft ideas for my next invention.

"I've got absolutely nothing," I complained out loud.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend, Hiro, for help?" Wasabi asked, raising an eyebrow at me from where he stood straightening up his work space.

"Hiro is not my boyfriend," I replied, trying to act cool and ignore the slight warmth that rose to my cheeks. Even though I've had a conscious crush on Hiro for about half of the school year now, there was no way he liked me back.

"Whatever you say," Wasabi said, smirking.

"Fine, I'll have him come here himself to tell you we aren't dating," I replied, grabbing my cell phone off of my desk and dialing Hiro's number.

"He's working at home today, there's no way he'll get off of his lazy butt to talk for a few minutes," Wasabi pointed out.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing," I told Wasabi right before Hiro picked up.

"Hey, (Y/N)! What's up?" Hiro asked from the other side of the line.

"Hiro, thank goodness you picked up! There's been a kidnapping at the school!" I exclaimed in response.

"What, seriously?! Are you okay? I mean, is everyone alright?" Hiro quickly asked in response, and I could hear crashing noises from his end of the call. No doubt that was him trying to pull his shoes on while still holding the phone.

"I'm fine, but you should get here quickly," I hastily replied, trying not to laugh.

"Already on my way," was Hiro's response before he hung up.

"Hiro's on his way over now," I told Wasabi.

"Yeah, but you lied to him," Wasabi pointed out, crossing his arms.

"Actually, I didn't," I replied, gesturing towards Fred, who was sprawled out in his arm chair, snoring loudly with his mouth hanging open, "over there we see a kid napping, therefore there has been a kid napping at the school," I continued smuggly, raising an eyebrow at Wasabi as I awaited his response.

"Your manipulative power frightens me," was all Wasabi could say in response.

"Good," I laughed. Only a few short minutes later, a exhausted Hiro came running into the lab.

"(Y-Y/N), I came as quick as I could, is everyone okay?" Hiro asked I'm between deep breaths.

"Yeah I'm fine," I quickly replied, smirking at Wasabi when Hiro wasn't looking.

"Thank God," Hiro said, hugging my tightly before I could continue.

"But Fred-" I began, and Hiro quickly let go and stared at me, his eyes huge.

"He's been kidnapped?!" Hiro gasped.

"The kidnapping, it was him," I said, frowning for effect.

"He kidnapped someone?!" Hiro asked, even more shocked. My face broke out into a huge grin before I spun Hiro around by his shoulders to face Fred's arm chair.

"Fred IS the kid-napping," I said, laughing hysterically.

"You made me worry like crazy, (Y/N)!"  Hiro replied, turning to face me again.

"But it was pretty funny, you have to admit," I said, poking Hiro's shoulder.

"No it wasn't," Hiro said, crossing his arms, "You made me rush all the way down here for a stupid pun."

"A genius pun," I countered, "because I'm a genius," I continued.

"A stupid genius," Hiro mumbled.

"Excuse me, Hiro Hamada, what did you say?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I said, you're a st- stunning genius," Hiro said, correcting himself so I wouldn't punch him into the ground.

"Is that because you like me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, hoping he wouldn't notice my face turning pink as I asked.

"No, it's because- I didn't want you to murder me if I said what I actually said," Hiro replied.

"So you lied to me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I called you stupid," Hiro replied.

"Jerk," I countered, punching him on the arm.

"See, this is what I was trying to avoid!" Hiro insisted.

"Get a room!" The now awake Fred yelled, making everyone in the lab turn their attention to Hiro and I.

"Hahaha- he means a room, for photography, because we took pictures- for a project- and we need to develop them, but you know- you can only do that in a special room-" I laughed nervously, inching towards the door to exit the lab, picking my camera up off of my desk as I went, "heh- come on Hiro, gotta develop this super important roll of film- heh-" I continued before running out of the lab. Hiro quickly followed, and began laughing once the lab doors closed.

"We- Uh- need to develop film- heh- yeah-" Hiro began, mocking my excuse.

"Did you have a better idea, Hamada?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips.

"A- uh- no..." Hiro replied, hanging his head.

"We can never go in there again," I decided as Hiro and I made our way around the school hallways.

"Agreed," Hiro replied.

•••*•••

Author's Note

GAH I had no clue how to drop off the end of this one shot so I hope I did okay!! But yeAH IF YOU DIDNT READ THE DESCRIPTION, I NEED REQUESTS FOR ONE SHOTS because if you think I can generate billions of ideas by myself you are SORELY MISTAKEN. (Also nothing too smutty otherwise I won't write it :3)

THANKS

-Snarky_Cactus