Chapter 2~ Chaos Team

(Arriving on Half-Blood Hill)

Chapter 2~ Chaos Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived on Half-Blood Hill with our cloaks on and hoods up. You couldn't see who was under the cloak.

I sighed and looked over the camp. It hasn't changed, except more people and more cabins.

I saw people running our way, up the hill. I huffed.

Chiron got here first. "Hello. Who may you be?"

"We'll introduce ourselves at the campfire tonight, Chiron. If that's okay?" I asked, accidentally putting a tad charmspeak. I cursed myself.

Chiron's eyes glazed over. "Yes, that's okay."

"M'kay, thank you." My head started pounding. Nectar....

I made nectar appear and I drank it. The throbbing faded away.

I sighed. "We need a meeting, Chiron. We have some..... news."

"Okay. Come on." He led us to the big house where he called a meeting.

I made a chair appear for me. The rest of my team was in the arena. I sat down and everyone got settled in.

"What's up, Chiron?" Piper asked.

I sighed then saw a familiar figure standing by the sides. Eros.

"Eros." I hit my head on the table, making me bleed black blood onto the table. People gasped.

"Why hello, my brother, P-" he said.

"Call me that and I'll send you to Void." I sneered, making him flinch.

"Sorry. Hello, Neró." He said calmly. "Anyway how are you and.....?" He trailed off.

"Fine. Completely fine. Now go away, Cupid." He dissolved into the wind.

I sighed. "Anyway this is about a new war. We're going against Order, End, and their armies. I will take care of Order and End, you will take care of the armies."

Shouting erupted. Shadows spread everywhere. "Silence or I will have to silence you myself." I said in an icy tone. Everyone shut up and shadows made the light flicker.

I smirked. They were scared. I could sense it.

"Nico, is that you?" Jason asked, scared.

"N-no." Nico stuttered.

Shadows encircled me and then everything became bright again. I heard a gasp from Nico.

I stood. "There is nothing left to discuss. Everyone is dismissed."

I waited until everyone was out and stood in the shadows of the big house, outside. I looked around until I spotted Nico. I shadow traveled next to him, startling him.

"Hellow." I said.

"Uh, hi." He said awkwardly. It's good to know he hasn't changed. I thought.

I sighed. "I want you to meet someone."

"Who?"

"A.... friend." I started walking to a tall, dark cabin with stars floating around on the outside. I opened the door for Nico. Once he was in, I walked in and shut the door behind me.

I walked to the living room where I saw Bianca and Zoe sharpening their arrows. I smirked.

"Hey, Bianca, hey Zo-Zo." I said.

They looked at me then saw Nico. Bianca hugged him tight.

"Hey, my little soldier." She whispered.