Chapter 6~ Poisoned

(Flying over a forest)

Chapter 6~ Poisoned

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been flying for about 6 days now, Blackjack and I. We've checked what we needed and got what was required. I wanted to do it alone, but Blackjack insisted so I allowed him to come. Now all we have to do-

Pain erupted in my right wing. I teleported us to Olympus and limped to the throne room, Blackjack following.

"Gods, this was a bad idea, Blackjack. I knew they would find me." I said to Blackjack.

"It's okay, Lord. It was a risk you were willing to take to get the item." Blackjack replied.

We got inside the throne room and fire came out of my nose. They were in the middle of a meeting when they saw me.

I was glowing a deathly black right now, darkening the room.

"Apollo..." I said.

"What is it?" He walked to me.

"My wing... my forms... each and every form of mine is slowly fading like I had... it's magic. My 'sons', Order and End. They found me. Now they've poisoned me and I only have one form left, if you can save it... My last form is this. The Demon Lord... You might need Hecate or Chaos to help." I replied. I faded to the darkness of my mind.

(Two days later)

I woke up in Apollo's palace in my Demon Form, my wing slightly healed. Blackjack was laying near a window, while Apollo, Chaos, and Hecate were talking.

My insides glowed purple and it showed through my scales.

I closed my eyes and tensed by what I saw in the vision.

I saw the Bite of '87 all over again.

I flashed my eyes open, blowing smoke out of my nose. I stood up.

That's the poison! Not only does it make my forms fade, it makes me relive the worst parts of my life.

"Are you okay?" Apollo asked. They had stopped talking.

I morphed into a man made out of pure shadow, with a cloak and hood(with hood up), and a staff with a circle surrounding a hologram of a hieroglyph (picture) . I looked like the Grim Reaper with a staff. ( xD )

"Sheesh, I haven't used this form since 120 millennia ago... it takes too much power to use now a days..." I said.

They stared at me.

"What? I don't have all day for you to stare at me. I need to get back to camp." I growled. I turned to Blackjack. "Ready?"

"Let's go!" He replied. We walked outside and I flashed to my Demon form. We flew back to camp.

(An hour later)

We landed on Half-Blood Hill, me roaring in pain because of my right wing. It hurt so much.

"Lord, are you okay?" Blackjack asked.

"Im in pain, Blackjack. The poison is trying to take control of my form. But I won't let it." I replied.

People came running up to see the commotion to find it was only me and Blackjack conversing.

"Who are they?" Some whispered.

"See, Blackjack? I told you they wouldn't remember us. You owe me 20 drachmas!!" I told Blackjack.

"Oh, fine, you win. I'll get your 20 drachmas." He replied.