Chapter 4~ Demon

Percy's teeth is the picture (how long his teeth are)

( when Percy left, Nico following him)

Chapter 4 ~ Demon

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nico pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shadow traveled to where Percy was, in time to see him bite two cyclops. Then the cyclops bowed.

"My lord." They said.

"Go turn some of your friends. Meet me in the forest. Turn as many as you can." Percy said.

He ran off through the forest. I shadow traveled to where he stopped.

"Percy!" I said as I saw him.

He turned around, his eyes red. He actually seemed to be a little taller than in the throne room.

"Nico! What are doing here? You can't be here right now!" He said. I noticed his teeth got sharper like vampire teeth.

"I could ask you the same. And why do you look like that?"

He sighed. "Im a Demon."

I frowned. "A what?"

"It's like a dragon or monster. Except it comes with small powers. Now, only you know this. And a Demon is the most powerful. When they turn someone, that someone turns to a Dragon, the second most powerful."

I heard a twig snap and I looked around.

5 cyclops, 3 empousai, 4 dracenea, and 10 hellhounds appeared. They all bowed to Percy.

"Lord, I have done what you said." Said a cyclops. I realized they all had red eyes like Percy.

"Stand. And thank you, dear Dragon." They all stood.

A cyclops looked at me. "Is he a threat?"

"No. He is a friend." Percy said. He nodded.

Percy closed his eyes for a second. He opened them again. "To Camp Half-Blood, we go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I teleported us to Half-Blood Hill. The horn blew, signalling an attack. Campers along with soldiers ran up.

"Seriously? This is what we fight?" A camper said.

I looked at the campers. "You will not kill them. They are on our side. I'm Percy or Foxy." I said.

The Fates flashed next to me.

"Perseus! Don't run off like that!" Clotho said.

"Sorry. I just couldn't let anyone get hurt." I replied.

"You're a god. Powerful enough to be a primordial. Powerful enough to even take on Chaos. And yet you worry on getting someone hurt?" Lachesis said.

I scowled. "That's exactly why im worried. Sometimes I go crazy at first." My eyes turned to their normal gold and my teeth went back to normal.

Chaos flashed next to me. "Did you turn some more?"

"Yes. 5 cyclops, 3 empousai, 4 dracenea, and 10 hellhounds." I replied.

He nodded. "Want me to put them with the others?"

"Sure. The others need more company." I said.

He flashed himself and the monsters away.

"Well, our champion, we must go. We'll watch over you." The Fates said then flashed away.

Everyone was staring at me.