Chapter 5~ I'm Void?!

(On the beach: Percy/Foxy, Nico and Maria di Angelo.)

Chapter 5~ I'm... Void?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sitting on the beach, deep in thought.

Then I heard Kronos's voice in my head. I will make you my host, Perseus. If you like it or not.

My eyes widen. "You wouldn't dare, Kron-"

I was cut off by him entering my body and taking control.

"Finally! A new-" I heard him say.

I took control and made it so he couldn't come out unless I wanted him too. I barely noticed Nico and Maria staring at me.

"No one takes control of me, Kronos. Next time, if there is a next time, make sure the person isn't more powerful than you." I growled.

"Are you okay, Percy?" Nico asked, concerned.

"I'm fine. Kronos was just trying to control me. I have his essence trapped inside of me and he's under my command." I replied, looking at the water.

"What............. o_o" (Nico's face right now~ (o______o) >:3)

I sighed. "Oh, nevermind..."

"Percy..." Maria said softly. "You need to reveal yourself. People don't seem to understand who you are."

I sighed again and laid my head against the tree. "I will.... soon."

I started flickering between forms. I put my hand to my forehead. "Ugh... I need to choose what form or else I'll end up with my demon form..." I murmured.

The flickering stopped and I was a mixture of them all. I was in my 17 year old form with dark red hair, gold eyes mixed with sea green, and an eye patch on my right eye and a hook for a right hand.

"Perce? You okay?" Nico asked.

"I'm fine. C'mon, it's campfire. You guys were in the cave for a day." I got up and walked to the campfire, Nico following, and Maria going back to my realm.

Nico went into the shadows and I climbed a tree and sat on a branch.

"We're going to tell the story of the great hero Perseus Jackson." Grover said.

"He didn't like the name Perseus, Grover. I should know...." I said.

He jumped. He looked around until he saw me. "Who are you?"

I smiled. "You may or may not have gotten me here when I was twelve, or went on most quests with me, or found Pan with me in the same room..."

He stared. "Who...?"

"Im Percy Achilles Foxy Jackson. Around 25 years old in literal terms and 18 years old in reality. Like how Nico is around 80 years old in literal terms and 16 years old in reality." I said and glared at Nico playfully. He blushed and looked away.

"Percy?! I thought.... How....? What.......?" Grover stuttered.

"It was pretty obvious who I was. I only told a few people that I actually like and don't despise..."

~~~Flashback Start~~~

(This is after the Giant War(like right after))

When us seven, er six, got to Camp Half-Blood after the Giant War, everyone was praised. All of them got alot of praise except me. I got the least praise. I didn't know what was wrong, so I just ignored it and walked to the beach. What I saw made tears cloud my eyes but I didn't let them fall.