Chapter 10~ Secrets Revealed

(One day later)

Chapter 10~ Secrets Revealed

~~~~~~~~~
Nico pov
~~~~~~~~~

I miss Percy. I truly do. I wish he was here. Sure, I wouldn't get to hold and love him like I wanted to, but at least he was there. I could love him from afar.

And yesterday, the Marionette read my thoughts. He knew where Percy was. Maybe I could ask him.

I was about to do so, when the Marionette floated inside the Dining Hall, where I was sitting at my table.

"I have important news." The Marionette said. Everyone went quiet.

"Percy Jackson, also known as Void, will be arriving soon. How soon, I am not sure. When he arrives, I will already be gone. I must leave to kill those mortals trying to rebuild Freddy's Pizzeria. They wish to make it into a horror attraction called Fazbear's Fright. If they succeed, the souls of the animatronics will come out of the underworld. I cannot allow that. If I somehow manage to keep the souls in the underworld, the murderer will kill many mortals. Hopefully, I will be able to burn the horror attraction down before hand." He said.

Before anyone else could say anything, an Ares boy said, "Percy is a wimp. He shouldn't deserve to be Void, I would be better."

There was a flash and Percy stood in the place of the Marionette.

"You are incorrect, spawn of war. If you were Void, the universes would be destroyed. The Ancient Prophecy was the first thing in existence. It chose me to be Void, father of Chaos, Order, and End. It told me that the Prophecy was going to unfold when I died. It was correct. Now, I protect the Prophecy with everything I have, along with it's guardians. It is time the Ancient Prophecy was told." Percy said.

A scroll appeared in his hands and he began to read from it.

"He is the Father Of All.
Lover of the shadows.
He shall have a long past.
There will be one with many forms.
There will be 2 puppets and a fox, where bad things will happen.
Two of which will be the same person.
The one with many forms shall be the oldest thing in existence.
Loyalty is what heals everything.
But, the shadows are the only thing able to heal his heart.
The lovers will find each other.
Betrayed is what he will be.
Taken in by Chaos, only to realize he is his father.
The Lord of Demons
The Champion of Fate
The Betrayed.
War will be waged on the camps.
Sons of Void shall cause havoc among the worlds.
Once the war is over,
The King shall fade."

"That is all of the Prophecy." Percy said as the scroll disappeared.

Everything was silent.

"You are all wondering where I have been, correct?" Percy asked. He most likely read our minds.

"Yes, Nico, I did read your mind. Anyway, I was actually here the whole time. I did not tell you, because I feared for your safety and what you would think of me. I didn't want any of you to get hurt, even if some of you are jerks at times." He said, earning a chuckle from most.

"Rightly so, all of you still need to train."

Everyone groaned while Percy and I chuckled.

"Go on. And, Nico, I wish to talk to you." Percy said.

Everyone left except for Percy, Luke and I.

"Good luck, Perce. You'll need it." Luke said, winking at Percy.

Percy flicked his wrist and zapped Luke, who yelped.

"I WAS KIDDING. I'M SORRY, DON'T KILL MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Luke screamed as he ran away.

I chuckled while Percy sighed. "I'm going to kill him and send him to the void one day."

"Aw, he was just playing." I said, smiling a little.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Anyway, I.... I have something to tell you. Walk with me."

We walked toward the beach in silence. When we arrived, we watched the setting sun.

"So, uh, Nico.... The reason I brought you here.... I have something to confess." Percy started, glancing at me.

I looked at him. "What is it?"

"I........ I may have fallen in love with you..."

I stared at him, shocked. Is this actually happening? Does he seriously love me?

"I mean, you probably don't like me back. I didn't think you would-" Percy explained.

I interrupted him by kissing him. At first, he didn't react, but he quickly kissed back.

When we parted, we were both gasping for air.

"I take it you like me back?" Percy said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

We spent the rest of the night there, talking, looking at the stars, or stealing short kisses.

(The next morning)

~~~~~~~~~
Percy pov

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a weight on my chest. I blinked at the sky and looked down to see Nico sleeping peacefully on me, his face resting on my chest.

We must've fallen asleep on the beach after I confessed to him. Heh.

I started playing with Nico's hair, smiling softly. Soon, Nico stirred.

He looked up at me. "Hey, Percy."

I smirked. "Hello, Death Breath."

He chuckled and sat up. "You're an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot." I pulled him back down on top of me.

We both laughed, which ended in a kiss.

When we pulled away, we both sat up.

"We should tell the team about us." I said.

Nico nodded. "Yeah, we should. What time is it?"

"7 minutes past 9 o'clock, with 43 milliseconds." I replied.

He stared at me. "How-?"

"Kronos is apart of my soul. He's the Lord of Time, so I can tell the time as well." I answered.

"Oh. Right. Well, come on."

We stood and started walking toward camp. As we neared, I laced my fingers with Nico's, who blushed.

Oh, this is going to be fun.

WHOOP DE DOO. I UPDATED. YAAAAAAAAAYYY.

Is anyone actually reading this? If someone is, please tell me in tha comments xD

~Chaotic_Angels is out!~