Chapter 8~ Attack And Pizzeria Burnt Down

(5 minutes before the attack)

Chapter 8~ Attack And Pizzeria Burnt Down

~~~~~~~~~~
Percy pov
~~~~~~~~~~

"When is he going to be here?!" Thalia paced.

"Thalia. Hush. He's coming." I said.

"You know nothing. You're just a dog!"

I sighed. "I deserved that. But, he will be here. Just calm down."

"Fine."

The conch horn blew, signalling the attack.

I ran to Half-Blood Hill and saw 10,000 monsters, all the giants, and lastly Order in the back, behind the monsters and giants.

"Now would be a good time for Percy to get here!!!" Thalia yelled.

"He's already here!" I ran to the forest and turned into my normal form. I teleported above the campers and glowed gold.

"Order." I said coldly. "You dare attack my camp? And why bring the giants? For this, you will pay. I told you and your brother that I don't like to fight with family. But if I must, I will fight for the family I've lived with for so long. We may of had our differences, but I will fight for them. My fatal flaw makes sure of that. And you're attacking my family. Now, you and the giants are going down." With each sentence, I glowed brighter until I dimmed it so I only glowed a little.

"Attack!" Order growled.

I smirked. "Camp Half-Blood, attack."

The monsters charged and so did the campers.

I blasted 5 of the giants with beams of energy and they dissolved into gold dust. I did the same with most of the monsters. Only 3,000 were left, plus 7 giants. Make that 4 giants: Hades and Nico just killed Alcyoneus; Hermes and the Stolls killed Hippolytus; and Athena and Annabeth killed Enceladus.

I glared at Order. He flinched.

"Let's get this over with." I growled.

"Neeks! I could use my staff right about now!" I called as I landed on the ground.

"Here!" He tossed it me as he killed a hellhound with his sword.

"Thanks!" I grabbed it and ran at Order. He drew his sword and blocked my slash. I grit my teeth.

Why did Order have to come out right now? Like, seriously?

~~~~~~~~~~
No one pov
~~~~~~~~~~

Percy made a pattern of battle. Duck, slash, block, stab, and parry. The battle ended when Order lost his defense and Percy's staff was through his chest.

"Go to the Void." Percy growled.

Order dissolved into black dust.

When Percy turned around, Nico was finishing the last hellhound. It was about to overwhelm him.

Percy took out a dagger and threw it at the hellhound, making it disappear into dust.

"Thanks, Perce. Nice timing by the way. Wait, where's Shadow?" Nico asked, walking up. They put away their weapons.

Percy blushed in embarrassment and he sighed. "Don't you get it? I was Shadow. I'm beginning to think im the best liar there is, if no one noticed."

Nico's eyes went wide then narrowed. He punched Percy on the shoulder. Hard. "You were here this whole time?!"

"Yeeeaaaahh. If I told you, I would put you in danger, and that isn't going to happen. Now, we still have a week until the next attack. We should train as much as we can and after the war, everything will be as normal as it can be with a freaking immortal in camp. A powerful one, at the least."