Chapter 1: Five Years Later

"Jinora was like a younger sister to me. She saved my life in so many occasions and helped to be my spirit guide when Unalaq wanted to take over the world by freeing Vaatu. And if it weren't for her the world would have been in darkness .. "
Korra stopped to wipe her tears.
"J-Jinora will always hold a special place in each of our hearts. A Daughter, sister , master, girlfriend and savior. Until we find her body a funeral will not commence, because for all we know, maybe just maybe she is still out there."

Words were just words.
People knew that Jinora was gone. Even if they try hard to deny it.

<○>

It's been 5 years since the explosion.

Kai puts his grief in focusing more on airbending and thus allowed him to be the first 'outsider' to receive his tattoos. But he was never the same cheerful boy he had been. Kai has got a new girlfriend, Shaya, for a two months now. But people can see that he has obviously still hasn't got over his first love.

Tenzin, Meelo, Ikki, and Pema suffered the loss of their beloved family member and Rohan will only faintly remember his courageous sister. As time passes, people heal but Jinora is still a very touchy subject.

Tenzin demanded not to have her funeral until we find her body. Its been years now and people just think that Tenzin is just afraid to accept the truth.

Korra blamed herself for not able to save Jinora and the airbenders but Asami, her girlfriend, assured her there was nothing that could be done.

<○>

The tray of rice, muck, a half rotten apple and a bent spoon fell on the ground.

"Enjoy your lunch." The guard said roughly and kicked it to the prisoner and shut the metal door and locked it.

Clackles of platinum chains could be heard as the prisoner calmly stood up and picked up the tray and sat down.

She gingerly picked up the spoon and ate her lunch.

She laid the tray down once she was finished and sighed, rubbing her sore wrist and ankles that were cuffed with platinum chains, restricting her movement.

Her Jail cell was similar to Zaheer. The airbender who has the ability to fly, a great gift but unfortunately was misused.

Zaheer probably had better food then me The prisoner thought bitterly.

She shook that thought of her head and sat down in lotus position and brought her knuckles together to meditate.

Allowing her to enter the spirit world.