Chapter 2: The Beginning

Kai nodded to whatever his girlfriend was saying.
He doesn't care anyways.

"Kai , are you even listening to me?!"

Kai sighed.

"Yes Shaya whatever you say."

She huffed and walked away.. thankfully. Kai rolled his eyes and continued to meditate.

He thought of how his life changed and how it would have been with Jinora.

Yes he is dating Shaya but no he could never love her more then he loves Jinora.
Heck Kai doesn't even like her.

He thought Shaya can help him move on with life but no its just making it worse. He is dying of guilt and feels like he is betraying Jinora.

Jinora.

Her eyes, the shine with beauty and intelligence.

Her nose, so cute and sharp.

Her lips, soft, pink and so kissable.

A tear escapes Kai's eye as he remembers all the moments he had with Jinora.

"I miss you Jinora."

Kai swears he heard a reply.

<○>

A scream echoed in Air Temple Island.

Tenzin, recognising the scream, flew as fast as be could to the source.
Following him was Asami, Bolin and Mako.

"Ikki!" He hurried up and defended the fire blast away from his unconscious daughter.

He looked up to see the attacker, and was shocked to see Korra.. wait.. five Korras??
Four of them was up in action while one was unconscious on the ground.

Tenzin then remembered a familiar tale his father had to go through and knew instantly the same exact thing was happening to Korra

"What The.." Mako muttered.

"Get Korra out of here!" Tenzin ordered.

"WHICH ONE?? THERE ARE FIVE!" Bolin shouted. His question remained unanswered but Asami caught on quickly and pulled the unconscious Korra into her arms.

Boulders of rocks levitated and aim to them but Bolin managed to gain control of the rocks and used them against the other Korras.

One disappeared into mist but the remaining three blocked them and quickly excaped.

"Well that was easy." Bolin commented.

"Its only just the beginning."