First Day Back

Today is the day Max comes home from the hospital. Thank God because the smell was driving me insane. All I saw was the School. Several times Iggy had to take me outside to breath. Same with most of the Flock.

When we pulled into the parking lot we saw Max and a woman in green scrubs talking near the entrance. I had to sign a few papers for them to release her. That took 20 minutes. Then another 10 minutes to convince Max we were her family and not complete strangers trying to kidnap her.

The drive back was quiet. Now you are probably asking 'Fang why are you driving a car when you have wings idiot?'. Answer: Max forgot every thing. Even her wings believe it or not.

When we arrived home we all got out but Max just stared at our house; not moving. Me and Iggy gently pushed her along.

"Max do you remember anything?" I asked hopeful that the house would trigger something in that beautiful head of hers. With her long blonde-brown hair and her dark brown eyes. Getting off track. I need my Max back.

She just shook her head. I knew it. Angel and Nudge volunteered to show Max around the house to trigger her memory. But that didn't really help. Then I told Angel and Nudge I would show Max her room since me and her shared it.

I remember me and Max jumping on the bed because we were so excited the Flock went to the park close to the house.This happened about 2 months ago.

Flashback

"Fang, they'll be back soon." Max pleaded.But I still grabbed her hand , gave her my rare half smile, and starting jumping up and down on the bed.

Max soon joined me. Then she fell landing on me causing us both to wince in pain.

"Max are you okay?" I asked immeadietly. She nodded holding the small of her back. I gently held her close to me making sure not to hurt her anymore than I already have. Then I started to rub the small of her back. I then apologized to her.

"Fang I'm fine." she said before I kissed her gently on her beautiful lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Fang."

End of Flashback

I miss my Max. When I exited my trance I found that Max was staring at me.

"Sorry..." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head."Really please tell me."

"It's just that... I miss you. The you before you lost your memory." That was when yet again my emotions took over and I starting crying. Great!

That was when I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a head buried in my chest.

"I am sorry I don't remember you."

"Don't worry I will make sure you get your memory back. I promise."