Back again

FANG'S POV

I jumped on top of Max to shield her from the shattering glass. I had not a doubt in the world that what made the glass shatter were old friends of ours. Before I got to tell Max what was going on and who these people were I was knocked out, my head falling on to her chest.

I woke up to the familar smell of needles and fear. The school. I was panicking now. I looked round to see Max unconcious in a similar cage to mine.

" Max, please wake up." I whispered.

She won't wake up.I gave up as long as I can see her she'll be fine. Right?

I look around some more to find three men in white coats with what looks like lab results.I sighed. What did they do to us. I sifted in my cage to look for the rest of the flock but found no one. They only took me and Max.

I looked at my own body to see holes where an IV drip use to be. Also a few stitches on my neck.

" What the heck did you do to us!!!!" I started screaming . That woke Max up.

" Fang what is going on?" She asked. I was to busy screaming and yelling at the whitecoats I didn't hear her.

A whitecoat replied" Zap him." And with that I was shocked and as a man I started screaming.

Max looked horrified. She still didn't remember what was going on or who these people are.

"Tell us what we want to know and lover boy won't get hurt."

Tears were welling up in her chocolate brown eyes.

She whimpered "I don't know..." And another shock.

"That's bull crap you know exactly what we want to know."

She was in a full breakdown. She didn't know why to do.

"Please ask me instead of her she really doesn't know." I pleaded. Another shock. But this one was more intense, it had more power than the last few.

" I'll answer your questions if yo... Aaagggghhh" and with that I was out cold. The last thing I thought about before what I thought was death was Max was alone by herself with no idea what was going.