CHAPTER 1!

"Good Morning Summer it's your first day back at school" my parents both came in and said sitting on the edge of my bed, I sat up leaning on my headboard and started to rubbed my eyes "good morning, I know do I have to go you know I can just be a how to eat Food teacher or something" I said, "I told you Babe but you never listen" dad said to mum while she rolled her eyes "what, I want my daughter to be smart not like she isn't now but I want her to achieve more in life" she said smiling at me.

"I don't like the idea of my baby girl going to a place filled with hormonal teenage guys, wanna come with me to work today" Dad said smiling at me "yes" I screamed jumping out of bed and hugging him.

"JORDAN FUCKING CREWS OUR DAUGHTER IS GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" mum yelled at him I had to hold back my laughter "jeez woman ok, sorry kid, when mum gets like this I can't do anything about it" he said " it's ok I wanna see my friends anyway so before I'm late can you please get out of my room so I can get ready" I smiled " sure lets go dickhead" mum said,

"why you gotta be so rude don't you know I'm human-" he was cut of when mum hit him on the back of his head "ouch" he said walking out the room and chasing mum probably to do 'things'.

Anyways hey my name is Summer I'm 18, I'm a dads girl badly mum hates it, I have brown hair, Green eyes, I'm pretty short about 5'4 really long Natural eye lashes and I'm just a normal teenage girl.

I went to take a shower, brushing my hair and teeth as I got out. I walked to my wardrobe and picked out a plain black jumper, lightly washed skinny jeans and black and white Jordan's. I dried my hair then putting it into 2 braids on each side of my head. I added some eyeliner, grabbed my black and white side bag and went downstairs.

I grabbed a apple and yelled 'bye' to my parents shutting the door before I heard their response. I got into my 2 seater black low ute it was my favorite car when I was little don't judge me. I drove to school parking in a empty parking lot making my way to my 2 friends who were sitting at the same oak tree we meet at everyday.

I walked up to them to see Jeremiah and Chelsea fighting over a packet of skittles. "Hey can I have some" I spoke smiling "No" they said completely ignoring that I was even there and going back to ripping each other's faces out. They stopped and calmed down a bit.

"Did you guys hear about Tyson Johnson he vandalized principle Simmons car" Chelsea said. Chelsea was a pretty girl she had a nice dyed blue hair, brown eyes and was about my height. Jeremiah was about 6'1 he towered over us with dirty blonde hair and Blue/grey eyes.

"Hey hey hey" Abby sang interrupting our previous conversation, she was walking up to us in a good mood, next to her was Kyle groaning and holding his lower stomach "dude are you ok" Jeremiah Asked "why don't you tell me after being kicked in the dick man" he said and I laughed but soon covered it up with a cough. Abby and Kyle have been dating for 2 years and are just adorable as can be. Abby is also 1 year older then us but she failed year 2 so she had to repeat.

"Who's Tyson Johnson" I asked "only The most hottest guy in school" Chelsea yelled causing a few people to look at us, "he's the most hottest, quietest, baddest guy in school his extremely hot"Abby stated "babe Im right here" Kyle said."people have been saying his a gang leader" Chelsea stated "ok then I gotta go to class bye guys" I said as at that exact moment the bell rang.

I couldn't the help but feel a need to know this Tyson guy better surely there's something more to his reputation and looks, these things people are saying might just be stupid rumors, he probably has something difficult In his life to make people think his a bad person.

********************

"OMG We gotta go to that party on Saturday night we just have to" Chelsea screamed, "I know lets go to the mall today" Abby yelled, Jeremiah came next to me and slung his arm over my shoulders. Jeremiah and I were very close friends people used to think we were dating and trust me we didn't have any feelings for each other just simple good friendship.