Chapter 22

one minute, I'm knocked out, next minute I'm waking up in a white room, that has been blinding my eyes for over 2 minutes. I figured out, I'm in a hospital, how I got here? I don't know but I will find out.

3 weeks ago

"HELP" I whispered, I wanted to scream, yell, shout anything but my voice was gone, I cradled Jessie's dead bodies in my arms rocking him back and forth, hoping that by me doing this he would somehow wake up, but no. As much as i hate to say it he's dead,

he's face is pale white, he's lost Gallons of blood, the floor, walls even I am stained with blood. My body feels as if its going to give up, I'm unable to even stand. Everything is blurry, the men leaves and then comes back whenever, it was horrible. All I thought about was my friends, my family and Shadow.

I never got to tell him how Much I really love him. How every time he's with me I feel like I can be the true me, the real Summer Crews. He's touches always made me wild and I always wanted more. How he treated me like a princess without even trying.

He may be bad, but I see past it, I see past all the horrible things he's done, everything is great about about him, and I'm proud to say that I do truly love shadow.

I let go of Jessie's body tears pouring out my eyes, i don't know how shadow will react, it was he's son. He was a little boy who had so much to look forward to in life, he was my little Olaf.

The men walked in once again dropping down a water bottle, still wearing a mask. The man sat down staring straight at me, I could've sworn that I have seen those blue eyes before and the hair, "you know summer, all you have to do is tell us any source of information about shadow and we'll let you go".

My throat felt dry, I've heard this voice before, I couldn't recognize it though, seemed like a voice i heard most of the day. Jeremiah. My eyes widened, I felt lump in my throat preventing me from speaking,

my best friend, my best friend is the guy who is not only making me suffer and torturing me, he's the one who- who-who - Jessie.'i still couldn't wrap my mind around Jessie's death.

"Jeremiah?" I ask my voice coming out weak and hoarse, "so she talks" he said pulling off he's mask as it was indeed Jeremiah. My eyes widened, well as wide as they could go, my eyes look dead.

I felt my head spinning, everything was becoming a blur, I slumped down near Jessie's body, everything, the whole friendship, trust we had in each other.

"W-why" I say with my eyes closed trying not to over think to much but I clearly was. "Simple. I'm the rival gang, your boyfriend, killed my grandpa" he said angrily, clenching and unclenching his fists.

At that moment all I could think about was spider- man.

I drank some of the left over water to moisten my throat it didn't do much but I could try to talk.

"A-and y-y-y-you think th-th-at" I stuttered, clearing my throat,
"t-t-t-t-taking m-me a-a-and j-j-Jessie" at that point I collapsed.

My eyes welled up, the tears I thought that I couldn't have any more were coming back, Jessie was just there. He was a body. Silent. Covered in red.

"Because he loves you" Jeremiah yelled, "he took away the one person who understood me!" He yelled louder, "the tears kept coming out".

"And now I took he's son away all I need now is for you to die, I won't be shooting you though. I want you to suffer" he said with and evil smirk.

"why" i managed to say, my voice was going and that was all i managed to come out, he gave me a confused look, then got what i meant.

"because, revenge is a bit-" he as saying and i couldn't hear anything. my mind turned off and that was it. my mind was switching off.

my eyes went blurry, I could hear noises and saw two male figures, and that was it my eyes shut closed and I was gone.

Shadows p.o.v

"You son of a bitch" I yelled punching the man who too summer and Jessie away, my summer and Jessie. "Caleb take him outta my sight, get the rest of our men and take he's down" I said loudly.

I ran to summer, she looked nearly dead, I checked if she had a pulse and surely it was the but only faintly. I looked around trying to find Jessie. I walked around "Jewel call the ambulance" I yelled at her.

My head was spinning, I looked to the floor and found blood, I looked around blood everywhere just now I noticed there was even blood on summer. I looked and found a body. A small body.

I ran over noticing it was Jessie, my little boy, my son. I was beyond mad, my blood was boiling an I was ready to kill. Ready to kill anyone who stood in my way, to kill the biggest dickhead of them all.

I crashed down to the floor, holding Jessie's blood body on me, everything on me was now full of blood but I didn't care, i put my head into my sons forehead letting some tears slip out. He didn't deserve this not any of it. I should've known that Carlos would do this, I should've known.

~4 years ago~

(Shadows p.o.v still)

"You owe me money" I said glaring at Riley (Riley is Jeremiah's grandpa) "I told you I have it give me time, my wife she- she, this drug it's the only thing keeping her alive" he said looking at me dead in the eye.

"I'm not a patient man Riley, I gave you 4 months expansion and still nothing, you're grandson has been taking as well as I have heard" I said smirking, circling around him, " Jeremiah I believe his name is" I stated stopping behind him.

"c'mon give me 1 more week" he begged, her was standing now looking around scared shitless, "only because you're my dads stepbrother doesn't mean I can give you more time than others" I said walking back in front of him.

"please, do it for your step aunty and cousin" he begged. "the only time you'd say we're family is when you need something" I stated,"when that man asked who i was the other day what did you say" I raised my voice as I talked.

he looked down silently, " what did you say" I said angrily, " that you were my friends son" he said sadly, "exactly" I said, he smirked pulling out a gun from his back pocket, I did see it before, knowing at some moment he would pull it out.

I reached my hand out grabbing the gun, " don't move" I told my men, we started fighting and the gun was squashed between us, he pulled the trigger, thinking that the bullet would go to me it did not. it went to him causing him to fall.

few days later he died, his family despised me, and my father hated me, everyone thinking I pulled the trigger when I really didn't, I knew no one would believe me hen I said I didn't so I shut my mouth and became the cold person I am today.

(JUST FOUND OUT MOHAMED ALI DIED R.I.P )
HEYYYY YES SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW SORRY LOL 107K OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH LIKE WTF!! Shout out to XxBooksAreForeverxX give her a follow, so so so how's the book leave me comments, sorry for the late update I had camp and I got sick sorryy lmao anyways always remember cookies are life!! 🍪🍪