CHAPTER 11!

"You can't make me!" I yelled into my pillow, "princess please we have school even though I don't wanna go we still have to" shadow said pulling the cover of me, I groaned and stayed how I was I felt his presence beside me so I turned to face him with my eyes still closed, I felt his minty breath near my face and before I could do anything he put his lips on mine, i kissed him back but wouldn't grant him access, he pulled away and pouted "I've had better kisses from you" he stated, "that's for waking me up and trust me you'll be suffering for a week" I said and ran to the bathroom to get ready.

After i took my shower I forgot that I left my clothes in my room, i gripped the towel and checked to see if anyone was in the room lucky there wasn't, I ran as fast as my human self could do my bed where I prepared what I was going to wear, but found nothing I looked around when shadow came out of the door with my pile of clothes in his hand "give me a kiss and I'll give you these by the way you have a sexy as hell bod" he said smirking.

I blushed as red as red can go, but I had an idea.

I stepped towards him and kissed him softly I traced my lips to his ear and whispered "your never gonna get these kisses for waking me up" I felt him shiver as I whispered them in his ears, he was to dazed of to realize I had snatched the clothes from him and ran to the bathroom to get changed.

I added mascara and a tad of eyeliner then stepped out of the bathroom to see him playing a game on his phone, he saw me and tucked it away "beautiful as alw-" I cut him of " how I'm only wearing this though" I said gesturing to my black tank top, denim jacket, black leggings and black Jordan's.

"So? I reckon you look beautiful with anything you wear" he said I blushed instantly no one has ever said a thing like that "but...I hate the make up you look way better naturally" he said I looked at him in awe.

"Since when did you become so wise and nice" I asked smirking at him, "since I realized that I may never be you knight in shining armor, or be the one to take home to your mom and I might never be the one to buy you flowers all the time but I can be the one" he said sounding all inspirational till I realized where He got that from, I fell to the ground and started laughing like crazy when I official calmed down "you just q-q-quoted o-one d-direction" I said stuttering from the laughter that one interrupting me.

"No I didn't" he said "yes you did" "no I didn't" "yes you did" "no i didn't" "yes you did" "ok ok so what if I did" he said pouting, I smiled at him "it was cute" i said pecking his lips slightly.

He wrapped his arms around me protectively "Shadow" I whispered "yeah" he replied "will you be my knight in shining armor, the one I take to mom, the one who buys me flowers and the one" I said quietly then a whisper "Summer I'm gonna be your everything like how you are mine" he said kissing the top of my head.

"Summer" he whispered "yeah" I replied "I'm afraid to ruin the mood but where late to school so we may as well ditch" he said chuckling slightly "yeah ok let's watch rio" I asked "babe only cause we're not going to school doesn't mean we're not doing anything, I'm taking you on our official first date" he said.

When he said that it clicked in my head we actually haven't been on a proper first date "what are we gonna do?" I asked "ah ah ah princess you see it's a surprise" he said before intwining our hands and running to the front door at my pace.

*****************
"BUNGEE JUMPING ARE YOU INSANE!" I yelled as we got to the place. We were still at the bottom of the bridge putting our harness and helmet on. "Yep it's gonna be fun" he said pulling the string to make his helmet tighter "but uh- shadow babe whatever I'm uh um ah um scared of uhm heights" I managed to choke out, he pulled my waist towards him "do it for me please I'll be with you every step of the way...and by the way it sounded hot when you called me babe" he said pouting as whispering the last few words in my ear, "oh Kay" I huffed looking down "you don't have to if you don't want to" he said "nah no it's ok I guess" I said giving him a reassuring smile.