CHAPTER 12!

"So Tyson do you work?" Dad asked "dad" I groaned "what I'm trying to get to know the young man" he replied I huffed and started eating my potato, shadow cleared his throat before speaking "I uh run the gang that you and my dad were in a couple years ago" shadow replied, I grabbed his hand under the table and squeezed it he squeezed back tightly.

Yep the gang that shadow runs was the one my dad was in Charge of till about 3 years Ago, it was passed on to Shadows dad. Dinner went on it was ok, shadow left because he got a emergency call so I was left to clean up with mum.

"Summer hyde Crews" dad yelled Using my middle name, I widened my eyes when he stormed into the kitchen angry, "yeah" I managed to squeak out "no way over my dead body will you date that boy!" He hissed, my mood changed an I was now angry "what" I said not to loud not to quiet trying to calm myself "Jordan she likes the guy so what" mum said taking my side "so what" my dad mocked "I don't approve" he hissed, everyone fell silent "Jordan I dated you, and you were the 'bad boy' of the damn school" mum said make air quotes beside her head.

"That's beside the point" he hissed glaring at mum "excuse me" she said giving him a cold glare back "you heard me, summer you are to break any relationship you have with him" he hissed, I threw the tea towel I was now holding at the bench behind him and stomped up to my room making sure to slam the door shut and lock it sliding my back against the door

I could hear my parents arguing downstairs, I called shadow after 2 rings he picked up, "hello" his voice sounded calming, "hi" I managed to croak out "summer what's wrong tell me now" he said starting to grown worried "can you please" I choked on my words before he finished of my Sentence "I'll be there as soon as possible" he said before I could hang up "shadow meet me at my window" I said and Hung up.

In less then 10 minutes I heard a light knock on my window and ran to it, I climbed out of my room and landed swiftly onto the floor, we walked to the park, he sat on the swing and patted his lap for me to sit which I did, he wrapped his arms around me and we started to swing while I told him everything that happened, his facial expressions changed every now and then.

He was quiet too quiet "please say something" I stated well more like asked, "you should listen to your dad, I'm so stupid to think that this would actually work, I'm dangerous Summer, people who are after me might also Come after you and i don't think I can deal with that" he said looking straight in my eyes.

My eyes began to water, I stood up "are you breaking up with me" I asked in a whisper tone, "sorry" he breathed out, "your just like the rest" I said more to myself and walked away. Why would he did that. Every time we were together we were always happy. I finally reached my house and walked though the front door, mum and dad were watching t.v separately.

I walked passed dad and to mum, he gave me a sorry look and I ignored it, "mum can I talk to you for a second" she got up and we walked into my room, we both sat on my bed while I explained
Everything that happened, by the end I was in tears embracing my mothers hug, "he's right, the Gang is dangerous, you'll find the right guy sweetheart" she said in a comforting matter "but m-mum" I choked out "he is the right guy, every time I'm with him makes me happy" I stated she gave me a small smile.

"Then go get him back" she said my eyes lit up to m my mothers words "I love you mum" I said hugging her "yeah yeah love you too now go get him tiger" she said, I put my shoes on and ran to the front door. I went into my baby (low black ute) and drove to Tyson's apartment.

I took the elevator to the top floor and saw punched holes on the wall next to the door, I knocked on the door once.....no answer twice........no answer three times.......no answer, I turned the knob to see if it was unlocked and it was, I walked through to see if he was at least ok, there were cigarettes every where, it was a mess, I went to check if he was in his room "OH MY GOD MY EYES" I yelled running out of the room, he was there with her.