CHAPTER 14!

"No no no no no no no no" I said shaking my head at shadow returning back to my book, "why" he retorted "because ew no just shower by yourself you don't need an acquaintance for every thing" I stayed returning back to my book, a few seconds later my book was snatched out of my hands "hey I was reading that don't you dare close the book because I'll loose my page" I rambled, he closed my book, let me tell you it was like was watching a kitten die except it was In slow motion. I fell on the floor making it more dramatic clutching my hand to my heart "you just killed it" I said dramatically, he started laughing till I lied down on the floor like a starfish and stayed like that.

"Babe what are you doing" he asked "I can't be bothered getting up you fur ball" I said closing my eyes, a few seconds later I felt him hovering on top of me, "hi up there" I said, that was my first instinct I started to giggle like a mad woman, he leaned down and pecked my lips once...twice....three times till we were now fully kissing each other, he had a tight grip on my hips and was kissing me with lust & passion.

I pulled away first "I wanna read my book" I said pouting "this is way better then reading" he groaned in annoyance before smashing his lips back on to mine. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he got up and walked to take a shower like nothing happened. As he was in the shower I decided to start getting changed, i didn't hear the shower stop and found Shadow at the door with a towel hung loosely on his torso, water dripping down his amazing toned 6 pack and water dripping from his hair.

I was in the middle of pulled my shirt on and he was just staring which made me feel self conscious, I quickly pulled it down and he walked over to me, placing his hands on my hips and started kissing my neck I failed miserably trying not to let out a moan, he started kissing me near my ear "you Have a beautiful body. all mine..mine" he whispered, I captured his lips with mine and kissed like never before, "you need to go get ready because I am a hungry hippo right now" I said smiling at him he groaned but obeyed, grabbing his shorts and going to the bathroom.

A minute later he came out dried with only a pair of black basketball shorts, I stared at his chest to his abs, "princess" he said waving his hand in front of my face, "huh" I said, snapping out of my daze, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water "Shadow hurry up I'm hungry" I whined, he came out in black jeans and a white tee, black jacket, plaid shirt around his waist and timberlands looking hot as hell.

"Let's go" he said pushing me to the front door with his hands on my shoulders, we stayed like that till we got to the elevator, "why are you wearing the same outfit as Chris brown" I asked looking at him with a raised eye brow "it looked good ok now let's go eat" he said avoiding the question, I chuckled lightly, we got to the ground floor and made our way to his car.

We went to a breakfast cafe and waited to order our food. A couple walked into the cafe and Shadow tensed up in front of me, the girl was pretty, long dirty blonde hair, bright green eyes and the guy was a beach tanned, shaggy blonde hair blue eyes sorta guy. I looked at then then shadow and back and forth a couple of times, we ordered our food and he stayed silent while we ate, I tried to make conversation but he would reply with a short and sweet answer. I got up as walked out of the cafe and sat on the hood of the car thinking about the couple, was the girl someone close to him, was the guy someone close to him. I don't know he won't Tell me!

It was at least 30 minutes and shadow still hasn't come out, I was about to go back in when a man looking no older then 25 came up to me, he looked like an average guy brown hair, brown eyes, built body not too much tho, "are you summer Crews" he said approaching me some more "nope" I answered "let's ignore that you are summer crews" he said with a grumpy face.

"I'm not you have no proof" I said "ok ok who ever you are, your shadows girl I'd stay very alert if I was you don't want another car hitting you again do you" he said walking away I was going to say something but it wouldn't come out,