CHAPTER 4!

I'm so happy I didn't drink at all last night, I asked Teddy to drop me off at Chelsea's house and gave him my number since he let me sleep there, and because he asked. "Ugh you lucky son of a bitch" Chelsea groaned, I handed them a water and aspirin, "this hang over is by far the worst" Abby muttered before dropping back onto Chelsea's bed.

" I know why don't I go to the shops buy some junk food, and we will have a lazy day but first both of you have to have a shower because you guys stink" I said pinching my nose. They both agreed and obeyed what I said.

I took Chelsea's car and drove to the shops near by, I walked in to see the two cute little girls from the diner I think there names were belle and Shakira. "Hi summer right" Roxanne said smiling at me "yeah it's summer your Tyson's step mum right" I asked, " yes I am, whatever you said to that boy that night helped him" she said I looked at her dumbfounded, "really" I asked surprisingly "really really" she said.

"Can I please have some skittles" Shakira asked "sorry honey your father only gave me the money for the groceries" Roxanne replied "Roxanne would you mind if I stole the girls from you for 10 minutes" I said, "sure I'll be in this aisle" she said smiling "be sure to behave ok" she said to the girls.

I grabbed both the girls hands and took them to the aisle I was going to the junk food aisle. "What would you like" I asked both of them "really anything we want" belle said "yeah sure thing" I said smiling at her, they both ran and came back wit a packet of skittles in Shakira's hand and a packet of M&M's in Belles hands, i grabbed the chips, ice- cream, lol lies and chocolates for me and the girls at home.

I took the two little girls to the register to pay for them, "that would be $63.55" said the old lady I smiled and handed her my card then done the PIN number for it. "Thank you so much summer" belle said "yeah thank you" Shakira said happily taking out her skittle packet and eating them.

Roxanne came out the shop and thanked me, I helped her with the bags "were about is your car" I asked she looked hesitant at first "we walked here" she replied looking down "come on I'll drop you guys of at home but I need directions there" I said making her smile.

"Turn left here then keep going straight then turn right" I done as I was told "yep right here" Roxanne said, I parked the car in the drive way an got out of my car to help her put the bags inside.

"TY TY TY" belle screamed running to Tyson oh crap Tyson's here great just great, "look what summer bought us" Belle said showing of her chocolate "aw no fair let me have some" he said, "ok here you" she said, he crouched down to her height while she started getting a bunch out of the packet, he opened his mouth and she put the small pieces of chocolate in his mouth,

he closed his mouth to soon for her to take her hand out in a joking matter "the chocolate monster is alive" he said as he stood up towering over her and picked her up tickling her, he put his mouth on her arm blowing making a fart sound, it looked adorable him playing with the her.

I put the bags down and walked to the door "who bought the girls that piece of Junk" a male voice screamed " I did" Tyson lied no he cant do that " I walked up to them "no he didn't I did sorry for buying them for your kids it was just a little treat" I said looking down turning red, he mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't quite hear.

"Ok please don't buy them anymore of that shit," he said I nodded and walked out the door "thank you summer" Roxanne yelled out to me "your welcome" I said not as loud as her though.

I was about to close the door when someone opened it wider then it already was "thanks for buying them the treats" he said "it's ok, their really good little girls" I said "yeah they are, you shouldn't have done what you did just then" he said "I couldn't let you lie for me, anyway I have to go and look after 2 girls who have big hangovers" I said smiling, he smiled he smiled he smiled he smiled he smiled he smiled AT ME, let me just say it looked double hot.