CHAPTER 7!

(A/n THIS CHAPTER IS IN HEAPS OF POINT OF VEIWS TO SEE WHAT'S IN THE OTHER CHARACTERS MINDS, SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT BUT TOO THE FUCK BAD!)

Damn you look hot" Abby said as she finished doing my make up, I was currently in high wasted shorts with a couple of rips, a long sleeved black top that showed my tanned belly button, and I have my timberland boots on, i got told to dress 'hot' which I wasn't really good at so Abby helped me get Dressed.

"I like the shoes but can I change now?" I asked "nope we're going somewhere with you looking like that" she stated and fixed her hair, she was in a tight long Maxi striped dress that reached her ankles and black heels. "Are we going to the same place cause your wearing that where as I'm wearing well" I said "this" I added with my hands motioning what I was wearing "no I'm dropping you off where Jeremiah is then I'm going to a family dinner, they wanna celebrate with me about the baby" she said I gave her a small smile "fine I'll go" I said and we were off.

Kyle's p.o.v
That bitch (Abby) had it coming, I cheated on her with some girl on the cheerleading squad and she was a good as hell fuck so why not make it a regular thing I was going to break up with her before she told me but when she said that she was pregnant with my kid it was the best opportunity to disown her.

But for some reason I feel guilty like this bitch under me was tracing her long coloured finger nails on my abs and it didn't feel good, I rolled beside her and just looked at my ceiling, I did truly like Abby maybe even love Her it was just one mistake that made me want to do it over and over again. I need to get her back and fast especially because of the little kid growing inside her.

Abby p.o.v
I can't believe he (Kyle) done that, why would he do that yeah I got my answer when I walked passed Hannah on Monday after he just broke up with me

FLASHBACK
I was walking passed the 'popular' group to see Jeremiah and Summer when I went to the bathroom to do my business when the entire cheer leading team came in so I remained in the toilet cubical, "Kyle was so freaking good like on Saturday when he asked me to come to his house we had no foreplay it was just straight up and it felt like heaven" I head a squeaky annoying voice say.

What the hell, he cheated on me before I thought to my self, it started popping questions in my mind like

How many times??
When did he first start cheating??
Why did he bother with this relationship??
Who did he cheat on me with??
Was it always with Hannah or the whole cheerleading squad??
Why wouldn't he just tell me??
Did he feel bad or even guilty??
FLASHBACK OVER

I may have twisted what I had said to Summer, my mum and step dad (bob) disowned me as well when I told them I was pregnant they told me to have an abortion or they would disown me, even though this baby wants to come at the worst time I still want it no matter what even if I have help or not this child is mine whatever anyone says and I'm not giving it up.

I went to my dads grave and sat down, on the grave stone it read 'Nate (A/N I FORGOT HIS LAST NAME IN MATBB SO JUST PRETEND ITS THERE) father and husband' I sat down and pored my heart out to him, everything was so much easier when he was here, "I miss him to you know" a voice said I looked back and found mum there "what are you doing here I thought your disowning me or whatever" I stated wiping my tears away.

"darling I will never leave you over bob, your father was my life he was my everything when he went I never could get my life together, your coming back home with me and I will have a talk with bob, I was thinking of divorcing him because I still can't get over Nate, you know how many times your father and I had good times, we were classified most craziest couple in school because of our behaviour, although he was a crazy person he still had a nice heart and that heart loved me with all of it because of how much he told me he loved me everyday, he used to buy me flowers every Fridays never once did he miss a Friday when he didn't buy flowers they were different all the time, he changed your nappy and looked after you when I was doing something he loved us both very much he wanted a baby girl when I told I was pregnant and we were blessed with a beautiful and one of the best daughters parents could ever have,I miss him I really do" she said drowning in her own tears, by now we were both Hugging and crying on each others shoulders.