Discovered

*Requested by @ferardobsessed

I would like to apologize in advance if this is bad. This is Trans!Draco and I've never written anything like this but I'll try my best.

_-*-_

"Draco, we have to go," Blaise shouted. Draco mumbled something into the pillow and Blaise pulled it out from under him and hit him with it. Draco sat up and glared at him.

"What the hell, Blaise?" he snapped.

"I know how long it takes you to get ready," he stated. "If you sleep in any longer, you'll miss breakfast."

Draco sighed and got to his feet. He got into the shower and got back out quickly. He wrapped the towel around himself and began to look for his clothes. He suddenly began to panic as he realized what he desperately needed wasn't there.

"I can't find it!" he shouted. "Blaise, have you seen..."

Blaise cleared his throat and held up his binder. Draco grinned and took it from him.

"You're a lifesaver," Draco grinned.

"I know," Blaise grinned. "I'll meet you downstairs."

When he was gone, Draco began to get dressed. He was so glad to have a roommate like Blaise and even more grateful that Dumbledore allowed him to be in the boy dormitories. He didn't know what he would have done otherwise.

He was in a great mood and was humming as he walked downstairs. Blaise laughed and slung an arm around him as he walked by.

"What's got you so bubbly today?" He asked.

"I've just got the feeling that today is going to be a good day," Draco smiled. Blaise laughed and they headed down to breakfast. Draco wasn't paying too much attention to where he was going and ran into someone. They smacked their heads together and he fell back into Blaise.

"Watch where you're going," he snapped, rubbing his head as Blaise helped him stand again. He finally got a good look at the person and his eyes narrowed. "Potter."

"Malfoy," Potter snapped, his hands frantically searching the ground. Draco frowned until he realized that he must be looking for his glasses. He looked down and noticed them sitting by his foot. He picked them up and held them in front of Harry's nose.

"Looking for something, Potter?" he smirked. Harry blinked and snatched them from Draco's hand. Pushed them back onto his nose and glared at Draco.

"Watch where you're going Next time, Malfoy," He snapped. "Instead of daydreaming."

"Shut up, Potter," Draco shouted back. Blaise grabbed his arm abd dragged him away. "So much for a good day."

"Don't worry," Blaise said, thumping him on the back. "It'll get better. I can feel it."

_-*-_

"Malfoy and Potter," Snape crawled. Draco sighed and rested his chin on his hand. Why on earth did he have to be paired with Potter of all people was beyond him. Fate was definitely not on his side.

"I'm not happy about this, either, Malfoy," Potter mumbled as he sat next to him. They worked on the potion but it just ended in a huge fight that end with half the potion being sloshed onto the floor. Snape was livid.

"I have had enough with your constant fighting!" he shouted. "Fifty from Slytherin and Gryffindor along with detention with me tonight at eight o'clock sharp."

Draco was shocked that Snape had just taken the same amount from both of their houses. He must really be mad.

"Way to go, Malfoy," Potter mumbled. Draco glared at him as the class was dismissed.