I Love You

Harry looked to make sure that Ron wasn't awake before sneaking out into the corridor. He waited impatiently in front of the classroom they had agreed to meet at. He shifted uncomfortably as the cold worked it's way into his skin.

"Harry?" a soft voice called. A smile broke across the boy's face as he pulled the speaker into a hug.

"I thought you weren't coming," he stated.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I guess I was just being paranoid," Harry admitted sheepishly.

"You're so cute when you get worried."

"I love you, Draco," Harry smiled.

"I love you, too," the blonde Slytherin grinned. He sighed and Harry held him at arm's length.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"I really do love you, Harry. It's just..." He sighed again, trying to figure out the right words. "I don't like hiding this. Us."

"I don't either but you know what would happen if we told anyone," Harry sighed. He kissed Draco's forehead and stood there holding him.

"We have to tell them eventually," the smaller boy stated.

"I know. I just don't know how they would react," Harry sighed. They stood like that for a while longer and Harry chuckled lowly.

"What are you thinking about?" Draco asked.

"I am trying to figure out how in the bloody hell I could fall for a Malfoy," Harry chuckled. Draco hit his arm playfully.

"Actually, I was thinking about how this whole mess began," Harry smiled.

(*-*-*-*-*)

Harry was running down the corridor to Snape's class when he ran head on into Draco, knocking the boy down.

"Watch where you're going, Potter!" he sneered, getting up and running again, but not before Harry saw the tears in the Slytherin's eyes.

"Malfoy has feelings?" he asked himself, forgetting about getting to Potions. He took off after the blonde and found him in an empty classroom. He heard him sobbing and it sounded absolutely heart breaking.

"Malfoy?" he called softly. The crying immediately stopped and Malfoy stood up.

"What do you want?" he spat, his voice hoarse from crying. He was trying to hide the fact that his eyes were red.

"Why are you crying?" Harry asked. Draco bit his lip and a few tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Why do you care?" he asked, all venom in his voice gone.

"I don't want to see anyone cry, even my enemy," Harry explained.

"It isn't any of your..." He didn't finish before he started crying again. Harry walked over to him and held out his arms. Draco threw himself into them and cried into Harry's chest.

"What happened?" he asked, rubbing his back comfortingly.

"It's stupid," Draco hiccuped.

"It's not stupid if your crying your eyes out over it," Harry assured him. Draco bit his lip again and Harry felt his heart flutter slightly.

"Blaisebrokeupwithme," he said quickly.

"Slow down," Harry suggested. Draco took a deep breathe.

"Blaise broke up with me," he said slowly. Harry stared at him. Draco Malfoy was gay? It makes sense when he thought about it. He always caught him and Blaise staring at each other and one or the other always had a love bite on their neck.

"I know exactly how you feel," he smiled.

"I doubt it," Draco snorted.

"When Ron got a girlfriend..."

"What?" Draco cut him off. Harry blushed.

"Yeah, I had a crush Ron," Harry coughed quietly. Draco laughed and Harry found himself wishing he could hear it again.

"You have the most amazing laugh," he found himself saying.

"Thanks," Draco blushed. Harry leaned forward and pressed his lips against Draco's. The boy let out a surprised squeak and Harry pulled away.

"Sorry, I don't know..." He was cut off by Draco kissing him. He ran his tongue over the smaller boy's bottom lip and he opened his mouth, allowing Harry in. They pulled away and Harry kissed and sucked Draco's neck.

"Harry..." Draco moaned, his hands pulling his black hair. Harry smirked and pulled away, running his thumb over the love bite.

"There," he winked. "Now people will know that you are taken."

(*-*-*-*-*-*-*)

"That was a wonderful day," Draco sighed and Harry nodded.

"Why don't we tell them tomorrow?" Harry suggested.

"Are you serious?" Draco exclaimed.

"I want to be able to kiss my boyfriend without having to worry about people walking in," he smiled. Draco blushed at the word boyfriend. "If Ron and Hermione can't accept you, then they aren't really my friends."

"You would do that for me?" Draco asked, his sliver eyes growing wide.

"I would do anything for you," Harry nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you too."