Opposites

Harry was extremely bored in class. That fact was only ruined by the fact that Malfoy was also in the class and they were always partners. One day, Malfoy wasn't there. Before Harry could think about how incredibly lucky that was, he was called to Dumbledore's office. He walked up the steps and opened the door. He saw Malfoy sitting in front of Dumbledore with a scared look on his face. He had never seen the blonde with that look on his face. He sat next to him and expected a sneer but got a nervous glance.

"Draco, this is Harry Potter from our dimension," Dumbledore said softly. Harry frowned and raised an eyebrow. What did Dumbledore mean? "Harry, this isn't the Draco you know. He is from a different dimension."

"Hi, H..Harry," Draco smiled weakly. The poor kid was freaked and Harry couldn't help but feel the need to help him.

"Aren't we enemies in your dimension?" Harry frowned.

"E..enemies? I g..guess," Draco stuttered. "B..but not r..really. You don't t..talk to me m..much because I h..have a bit of a c..crush on you."

"Crush?" Harry frowned.

Draco nodded.

"Why don't you show him around," Dumbledore suggested. "While we figure out how to send him back home."

Harry led Draco to the corridor and he looked around without much interest.

"I..It isn't much d..different than my d..dimension," he stated. He stuck pretty close to Harry but Harry reasoned that he was just frightened.

"What is it like there?' Harry asked.

"W..well, you are l..like a c..celebrity," Draco stated.

"I am here to too," Harry pointed out.

"Yeah, b..but this is d..different," Draco insisted. "I am t..talking about b..best Q..Quidditch S..Seeker s..status. Also, I think that it has k..kind if gone to his h..head."

"Oh," Harry frowned. He had a feeling that he wouldn't get along with that version of him.

"Harry, where did you go?" Hermione asked.

"I had to speak with Dumbledore," Harry answered. Ron glared at Draco, who cowered behind Harry.

"Why is the ferret here?" he spat. Draco flinched and Harry sighed.

"I'll explain later," he stated.

"Alright," Hermione began, effectively cutting off Ron's comeback. "We don't want to be late to Transfiguration. McGonagall will skin us alive."

"I'll meet you there," Harry announced and the other two left. Harry looked at the frightened boy and sighed. "Are they really that different?"

"Y..yes," Draco nodded. Harry nodded and led him to Transfiguration. The class was uneventful and Draco followed Harry like a lost puppy for the rest of the day.

*♡*

Draco sat in front of the headmaster, who scowled at him, wondering how he could get sucked into a different dimension. The door opened and he saw Harry walk in. Great, there was one here too. Except, he didn't have any glasses.

"Have a seat, mister Potter," Dumbledore growled. He really was the exact opposite to the Dumbledore Draco was used to.

"Why am I here?" Harry sighed, not bothering to sit.

"This young man is from another dimension."

Harry studied him and snorted.

"That's only Draco Malfoy. He probably told you that so that I would have to come up here," Harry sighed.