Blaise

Draco and Harry stood in front of McGonagall and Luscious Malfoy. The two adults looked weary and the boys knew it was because of the war that had passed. McGonagall looked guilty and Luscious wasn't meeting their eyes.

"We have come to the agreement that it would be best if you two..."he paused, studying the boys again. "Were married."

They didn't say anything, shock setting in. Draco suddenly shook his head and took a step away from his father.

"Why would that be good? What is there to possibly gain from something like this?!" he demanded, his voice rising. "Father, you know I still love Blaise and here you are telling me who to marry? I have done everything you have asked of me for as long as I can remember but this is where I draw the line! How could you possibly think I would marry my enemy since I was eleven? You know how much I despise him!"

"Draco..." Luscious began.

"No! I am done listening to you! You are nothing to me! Nothing!" Draco screamed. He turned and ran but not before yelling the words "I hate you!".

Luscious sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. He didn't even look upset that his son had practically disowned him. Harry still stood there, still in shock. He finally came out of it and shook his head.

"I need some air," he muttered. He walked out, no one trying to stop him. He didn't even know where he was walking until he found himself outside the Room of Requirement. He opened the door and heard sobbing. He walked into the darkness and saw Draco crying on the ground. In front of him was a mirror that Harry recognized as the Mirror of Erised.

"What do you see in it?" he asked. Draco looked up at the mirror and a thin smile graced his lips.

"I see Blaise and I. We look so happy. His arm is around my waist and I have a wedding ring on. My mother is there and so is my father. He looks so proud of me and his hand is resting on my shoulder," Draco answered without hesitation. He looked up at Harry. "What about you?"

Harry positioned himself in front of the mirror and gazed in. His first year, he saw his parents. He didn't know what he would see this time.

"I see me. My parents are behind me. Sirius, Remus, Ron and Hermione, Ginny but she isn't standing next to me. We are all happy and they are looking behind them, as if waiting for someone..." he paused as that someone came into view and Draco looked at him weirdly.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"It's...you," he whispered. Draco studied him and looked back in the mirror. He didn't know what to say. He wished Blaise was here, he always knew the right things to say.

Suddenly, the image in the mirror changed and Harry was standing on the other side of him. Blaise winked at him and pointed to Harry's hand, which had the same wedding band as Draco. Blaise didn't have it and he smiled, kissing Draco on the cheek before he moved aside and let Harry wrap his arms around the blonde Slytherin. He heard Harry move and his hand shot out and grabbed the hem of his robe.

"Don't leave me," Draco begged. Harry sat next to him and gently smiled at the boy.

"Never," he stated. Draco smiled and laid his head on Harry's shoulder.

Even when he was gone, Blaise knew Draco better than he knew himself. 

*♥*

Short but sweet! In case it wasn't clear enough, Blaise is dead in this.

If you have a request for one, don't hesitate to message me! I would be more than happy to do it for you!

Until we meet again!
                                                          -Tiger♥