Dinner with the Weasley's

"Draco, you look fine," Harry laughed as Draco fussed with his hair for the tenth time in the last twenty minutes. 

"I'm just so nervous," Draco frowned and crossed his arms, glaring at his perfectly placed hair.

"About meeting the Weasley's?" Harry chuckled, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist and resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Wouldn't you be nervous about meeting my parents?" Draco huffed.

"Nope, because I wouldn't care what they thought of me because I would still have you and they would have to deal with me anyways," Harry smiled. Draco rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair again. "Are you ready to go?"

"I guess," he answered. Harry took his hand and they Apparated to the Burrow. Draco was immediately nervous again and Harry squeezed his hand comfortingly. He led him up to the door and knocked, smiling at Draco. The door opened and then someone clamped themselves around Harry's neck.

"It is so good to see you, Harry," Hermione smiled.

"Geez, Hermione, let the man breathe," Ron laughed from the doorway. She let go of Harry and smiled at Draco, although it was forced. Harry hugged Ron and the ginger didn't even attempt to hide his hatred for Draco. They were led inside and Harry smiled at Mrs. Weasley, who was bustling around the kitchen. She turned and he was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so glad that you came, Harry, dear," she smiled, letting go of him and fixing his shirt.

"Me too, Mrs. Weasley," Harry smiled. Then added quickly at her look. "I mean Molly."

"Harry, it's good to see you," Mr. Weasley smiled as he walked in. He hugged Harry as well and sat at the table.

"If it isn't mister hotshot," George  smiled as he and Fred Apparated next to him.

"Where have you been hiding, mister celebrity?" Fred laughed.

"I've been at Grimauld place," Harry shrugged.

"And with a Malfoy," George laughed, noticing Draco a few feet away. Fred, grinning evilly, walked over to Draco and poked him.

"You've outdone yourself, Harry," he stated. "Top of the line, this one is."

George smirked and walked over to his brother and threw an arm around Draco.

"This young man just made me a ton of money," he announced. "Fred, I believe you owe me a few galleons."

Fred huffed and handed over a few coins.

"What?" Harry frowned.

"I bet that you were shagging Malfoy," George said and Draco went red.

"Well, just because he's here doesn't mean that I shagged him," Harry argued, also red in the face.

"But have you?" Fred asked. Harry didn't answer. "That's what I thought."

"Hi, Harry," a small voice said. He turned and saw Ginny standing behind him.

"Hey, Ginny," he smiled. She forced a smile to her lips and shot a look at Draco as Mrs. Weasley announced that dinner was ready. They sat down at the table and it was comfortingly quiet.

"So, Draco, what's your line of work?" Arthur asked.

"I'm a healer at St. Mungo's," Draco smiled.

"Really? I don't think that I could do that, what with all the sickness and such," Arthur stated.

"It's not all bad," Draco explained. "It is all worth it to save just one life."

"Trying to make up for the lives you took?" Ginny mumbled. All eyes turned to her and she went on eating, acting as though nothing happened.

"Ginerva Weasley!" Mrs. Weasley gasped.

"We all know he didn't participate in the murders and that he was forced into it," Ron shouted.

"I can't believe you said that, Ginny," Fred stated, shock mirrored between the twin's faces.

"Me neither," George agreed.

"To be honest, you probably hurt more people than he did, Ginny. Remember your first year?" Hermione asked, raising an eyebrow. Ginny looked up and around at everyone.

"Are you really defending him? His kind in the reason that Percy is dead!" she shouted. "His kind killed Remus, Tonks, Sirius, and everyone else!"

"His kind, as you so rudely put it," Harry frowned. "were nothing like him. He, as Ron had said, was forced into it and wanted nothing to do with." He was in his feet now. "I can't believe you would condone someone for something they were forced to do, especially under the threat of death."

"Why would you want to be with him, anyway?" Ginny shouted, also getting to her feet. "It is disgusting and unnatural! You should be with a girl!"

"Like you?" Harry said in disgust. "I wouldn't be with you, even if I was straight."

Ginny's face fell and Molly stood up, absolutely furious. She grabbed her daughter by the arm and dragged her upstairs. You could here the yelling all the way to Hogwarts. 

"I can't believe she was being so narrow minded," Harry sighed.

"Isn't it obvious?" Draco asked, his voice just a whisper. "She has a crush on you and was hoping to make you leave me."

"As if Harry would do that," Fred scoffed.

"You could see the love he feels foe you even when you two fought in Hogwarts," George stated.

"Now then, who wants desert?" Molly asked as she walked back into the dining room. The Weasleys tried their best to remove the tension from the room and talked with Draco as of he had always been their friend.

"So, Draco, how long have you and Harry been seeing each other?" Hermione asked. "Since Harry won't tell us that information."

"Since sixth year actually," Draco answered. "He helped me through a rough patch. You know, after he attempted to kill me."

"I didn't know what the spell did!" Harry argued.

"So he randomly decided to use it on me," Draco shrugged.

"Wow, Harry, even I didn't mess up that bad with Hermione," Ron smirked.

"Whatever," Harry frowned, crossing his arms.

They talked for a few more hours after that before Harry stood up and cleared his throat. He smiled at everyone and pulled Draco to his feet.

"Draco, there is another reason that I brought you here," he smirks, exchanging mischievous glances with Ron. "Draco, I have loved you for a few years now and I don't know if I could ever live without you." He reached into his pocket and got onto one knee. Draco's hand flee over his mouth and the Weasleys smiled. "Draco Lucius Malfoy, will you marry me?"

"Yes," Draco smiled. Harry slid the ring onto his finger, smiling like an idiot, and, before he could kiss his new fiancé, he was pulled into a hug by Molly.

"Congrats, mate," Ron smiled.

"You owe me a few galleons," Fred smirked at George.

"Congratulations!" Hermione smiled and pulled both men into a bone crushing hug.

"Can I please give my fiancé a kiss?" Draco pouted. Hermione released Harry and Draco smiled. Harry pulled Draco into his arms and smirked.

"I like that word," he said.

"I can't wait till I can say husband," Draco grinned and they kissed passionately.

*♥*

Awww! Drarry feels! BTW I DO not hate Ginny! I just don't like her with Harry.

Read the last Author's Note!

Kisses!

                                                       -Tiger♥