Bad Hair Day

I marched down the corridor, trying to spot the raven haired boy that was the cause of my anger. I spotted him and dragged him into an empty classroom.

"What is it, Malfoy?" Potter spat. I glared at him before reaching up and yanking off the hat I had used to hide my hair. Potter's eyes widened in surprise before he began laughing. My hair was a fiery red.

"What is the matter with your hair?" he asked. My eyes narrowed.

"You enchanted it to change according to my mood," I spat.

"It wasn't me. I am offended that you would assume such a thing," Potter frowned, placing a hand over his heart and pretending to look offended. He looked sexy when he did that. No, bad thoughts, Draco. Even if they are true.

"Then who was it?" I hissed through clenched teeth.

"I don't know," Potter shrugged. I groaned in frustration and began to pace, muttering some very colorful words.

Harry's POV

Malfoy was pacing in front of me and my eyes followed him. His arms were crossed and his hair was redder than Ron's.

I caught him by his shoulders and looked into his eyes. Has his silver eyes always been this cute?

"You need to calm down. Just go to Madame Pomfrey and then your hair will be back to the way it is supposed to be," I said, shaking him slightly. He huffed and pushed my hands off his shoulders. "I'll walk you down there."

"I am perfectly capable of going there myself, Potter," he muttered, putting back on his hat.

"I know but I insist," I told him. He rolled his eyes but the hair sticking out from under his hat turned a shade of pink along with his cheeks. I really just wanted to spend more time with him and this seemed like a reasonable excuse to.

"Fine, you can," he huffed. We walked out of the classroom and headed to the hospital wing. Madame Pomfrey took one look at Draco's hair, which was still a light pink, and shook her head.

"This potion should do the trick," she told us, handing him a bottle with a pale yellow liquid in it. We thanked her and walked out. We stopped in the corridor and he opened the bottle. He quickly drank the contents and his hair turned back to blonde.

"See?" I smirked. "It's back to the sexy blonde it should be."

Draco's POV

Wait, what? He just called my hair sexy. His eyes widened and he put a hand over his mouth. He began to stutter out an apology and tried walking away but I grabbed his arm, pulling him into an empty classroom.

"Sexy?" I asked. He looked at his feet, chewing his lip, before looking at me. He suddenly pushed me against the wall and his body was pressed directly against mine.

Harry's POV

"What are you..." I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He began moving his lips with mine and I gently bit his bottom lip, earning a moan from him. I ran my tongue over his lips and he opened them eagerly. His hands flew to my hair as mine ran down his back to his bum. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I pulled away from his mouth, beginning to kiss his neck.

"Harry," he moaned as I gently nipped his skin. I pulled away and he pulled me in for another kiss. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to that," I smirked and he blushed.